Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerrie Leigh, Middlesbrough  (Read 942 times)

Still-alive

Just a heads up for Teesside punters. Kerrie is having a lot of hassle from someone who keeps getting her profile removed from AW and is putting bad feedback on her AW account. According to another punter, the finger of suspicion points to another WG in the region who doesn't like the competition, but that's just hearsay so far. So much for the sisterhood if it's true.

Anyhow, to let people know that she is working, and the bad feedback is a load of crap according to her, she says she's never even met this person. Her name is Keri Coxx at the moment since having to renew her profile yet again.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 02:36:12 pm by Still-alive »

Offline bigkstyle

I remember reading a thread on here from a year or two ago. Kerrie and Sammie of Middlesbrough, apparently one was making up stuff about the other. I've seen them both and they are based literally 50 yards from each other. My personal recommendation is don't waste your money with either as there's better out there.

Still-alive

Yeah, well, been to both of them, Sammie only once, didn't do a review as she's so well known on here anyway, sufficient to say never again, wasn't ready for me, took ages to get herself ready, then rushed me.
Kerrie, been a couple of times, friendlier than Sammie, more enthusiastic and more concerned about pleasing the punter and not just pocketing the cash, IMO anyway.
But like I say, its all hearsay, didn't know about the previous trouble between them but if its true seems like its still going on. Would have thought it was beneath a professional WG to try to screw up another girl.

doriangray

Yeah, well, been to both of them, Sammie only once, didn't do a review as she's so well known on here anyway, sufficient to say never again, wasn't ready for me, took ages to get herself ready, then rushed me.
Kerrie, been a couple of times, friendlier than Sammie, more enthusiastic and more concerned about pleasing the punter and not just pocketing the cash, IMO anyway.
But like I say, its all hearsay, didn't know about the previous trouble between them but if its true seems like its still going on. Would have thought it was beneath a professional WG to try to screw up another girl.

I wouldn't underestimate any womans capabilities. Shame that it goes on tho