Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva_1992 :- AKA Sabrina ( Langside)  (Read 1509 times)

BigTonto

Sorry for no links but I will explain as much as I can

Sabina Southside partner of priya Asian girl.

1hr - 130
Very nice discreet flat in upmarket area. Easy to find. Booked by call then details by txt.
Arrived at the flat to be greeted by nice  English Asian girl with good manners an seemed very intelligent. Short hair, glasses but pretty all the same. Led into room, money out the way and kit off onto the bed. started with owo an honestly wasn’t sure if she was throwing it over her shoulder as no feeling at all. Then onto 69 which I couldn’t help but smell a slight uncleanliness so persevered around the edges while holding my breath as to say and create an embarrassing situ. Moved onto sex in various positions which I must say wasn’t very enjoyable, lots of arm scarring that alarmed me for some reason, maybe it shouldn’t but did. Continued anyway and finished in the bag.. Asked for a shower as was covered in sweat an also couldn’t get the sex smell out my nose. Entered the shower which was freezing but wasn’t bothered, just needed to feel clean. Jumped bk in the room to get ready and had a brief chat with Sabrina. Really nice person. As I was getting ready I said to Sabrina that I had a cold shower ( no big deal, I hear ya), but Sabrina’s reply was the big deal, she said “ I can’t believe that boilers still not fixed yet” and I was her last customer of the day so had she been showering before clients from the morn until me she would’ve known it wasn’t working and the water was cold. The thought of eating at the min has me wrenching at the thought of the whole scenario. Some may think it’s harsh or wotever but I’m fed up reading wg profiles about client health & hygiene and how much they value there’s, it’s most defo a neg in my eyes even to the extent that I want whoever I’m booking with to shower wen I arrive before I’ll attempt to go near them bcoz please believe me, that girl looks clean an seems clean but she certainly never smelt clean an if she hadn’t used the water, most defo wasn’t. It’s now made me realise that if most punters are anything like me with hygiene then we are a lot cleaner than majority wg

Offline Happyjose

You would benefit from reading the wiki, which will help you understand what is expected and how to write a review. You can also look up specific topics using the search function on every page

Adding links to a profile is easy. You should do this

It would also be appreciated if you could structure your posts with paragraphs etc.

BigTonto

Just to verify my not so good negative review, this girl in question works alongside priya91 but after looking at Priyas profile, it has a striking resemblance minus the glasses compared to the girl I was with also priya91 seems to be £10 cheaper per hr. phn num ending 640, is this possibly a b&s last min with her friend? Some info would be appreciated as this girl looked identical to priya91 profile only no fem condom used and severe left arm scarring from wrist to shoulder.

STAR-LORD

Just to verify my not so good negative review, this girl in question works alongside priya91 but after looking at Priyas profile, it has a striking resemblance minus the glasses compared to the girl I was with also priya91 seems to be £10 cheaper per hr. phn num ending 640, is this possibly a b&s last min with her friend? Some info would be appreciated as this girl looked identical to priya91 profile only no fem condom used and severe left arm scarring from wrist to shoulder.

External Link/Members Only

BigTonto

This is the girl I’m sure I saw at the flat, but it was her friends profile and number I arranged the booking for who I’ve said was Sabrina but think it now maybe Eva or to that extent. At the end of the sesh, she told me to txt her and she would store the number and I would be able to arrange by txt from now on. Sent her txt to 07526665640 an she says “ that’s my friend in the other room we confer numbers anyway”. It confused me as much as this review is you guys, can’t tell if I had a visit with Arthur or Martha, could identify profile wen shown, but do no she hadn’t had a shower all day and did smell off-putting as the boilers goosed.

Offline Happyjose

Any punter in this for any length of time has to get used to the idea that they see one guy after another.

Most, in my experience, rarely wash or shower between punters. A quick wet wipe if you're lucky.

Some prossies cite over use of soap can actually cause BV etc - who knows

Once left a regular looking like a plasterers wireless after a session, started putting my clothes back on, and when I turned around she was dressed again for an outcall to some punters office locally. Not even time for a wet wipe. Laughed as I thought of some poor sap sucking on those tits in 10 mins, then realised I'd done the same

Offline chinafan

Thanks for the intel on this, huge NO NO as far as I'm concerned and fucking ridiculous into the bargain.

BigTonto

Point being, I go the flat without a wash, excess sweet corn around the helmet, bad smell claiming my boiler wasn’t working I don’t imagine it would’ve been a goer for owo so should she even have been working. Cold waters better than no water to me but not according to her. Maybe her mate uses it but she does not wash between punters.

STAR-LORD

Point being, I go the flat without a wash, excess sweet corn around the helmet, bad smell claiming my boiler wasn’t working I don’t imagine it would’ve been a goer for owo so should she even have been working. Cold waters better than no water to me but not according to her. Maybe her mate uses it but she does not wash between punters.

Longshot question - could this be the Sabrina?

External Link/Members Only

BigTonto

Glad you brought that to my attention Jose as I went to a girl yesterday who did this exact move and swiped the purse with a wipe, thought she didn’t smell to hot, went for a shower an it looked like the shower needed a shower, grime and shite all over it looking  like u wash on the way out it. She has nearly 200 reviews and didn’t deserve a negative but certainly wouldn’t go bk due to this. 5 punts in past 5-6 wks and all but the first had some sort yeast infection going on which may not bother some “ any holes a goal” punters, but any sort unatural smell leaves me pounding away to somehow feel I’ve got to get my money’s worth but discusted at continuing. Cleanest and best experience so far I never even bust a nut but did feel I could’ve used her shite as toothpaste.

Offline Happyjose

Actually, the point is, if this is the prossie potentially identified in the previous post, you could have searched her number on here before booking her, read the neg reviews, and avoided wasting your money on a likely shit punt

If it is her, your review will be indexed and linked to the previous and will hopefully help someone else avoid this piss poor whore

Welcome and thanks for the review. Where did you find her profile, so we can add the link?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:55:06 pm by Happyjose »

BigTonto

I stand corrected her profile is Eva 1992 but looked more like her flatmate priya91 but cannot be 100% as never saw her in flesh but going by profile I didn’t get what it says on the tin and if so got bumped by an extra £10 into bargain on there price differences.

STAR-LORD

BigTonto

That’s her whom I booked, would say I got a lot more like priya91 minus the fem condom, but I suppose friends can change to look like eachother and it actually was the correct girl, also as easy to for shop to have no femdom left an it being a b&s. Anybody who has been with priya91 will be able to confirm due to unmissable severe scarring on arm which is not recent looking

Offline Happyjose

That’s her whom I booked, would say I got a lot more like priya91 minus the fem condom, but I suppose friends can change to look like eachother and it actually was the correct girl, also as easy to for shop to have no femdom left an it being a b&s. Anybody who has been with priya91 will be able to confirm due to unmissable severe scarring on arm which is not recent looking

The linked review is actually for a duo with both

BigTonto

It’ll be an unwashed duo at that bcoz they use the same boiler

Offline FBman78

Fuck me! I am lost who was smelly? :dash:

Offline Jock D

Fuck me! I am lost who was smelly? :dash:

:unknown: Don't think Big Tonto knows either. :rolleyes:

Offline pingug

This is the girl I’m sure I saw at the flat, but it was her friends profile and number I arranged the booking for who I’ve said was Sabrina but think it now maybe Eva or to that extent. At the end of the sesh, she told me to txt her and she would store the number and I would be able to arrange by txt from now on. Sent her txt to 07526665640 an she says “ that’s my friend in the other room we confer numbers anyway”. It confused me as much as this review is you guys, can’t tell if I had a visit with Arthur or Martha, could identify profile wen shown, but do no she hadn’t had a shower all day and did smell off-putting as the boilers goosed.

Sorry I had to laugh at the advice to structure review better but just throwing in random commas for no reason just to use a few and also the spelling doesn't  help either, I've  had to read this about 5 times, I'm  guessing the problem is compiling the message on a phone.

BigTonto

This is correct it’s done by phn. Regardless of the state of my reviews I feel it’s better to try as to just troll. They may not be done correctly but I’m sure I will learn, add links etc,  if there’s enuf info by reading between the lines for a punter to save a few quid on a bad punt then that’s mission accomplished for me regardless of layout, spelling etc.

Offline Happyjose

Sorry I had to laugh at the advice to structure review better but just throwing in random commas for no reason just to use a few and also the spelling doesn't  help either, I've  had to read this about 5 times, I'm  guessing the problem is compiling the message on a phone.

You woke from your 2 year slumber to post this

At least the guy is contributing.

Offline Uncle Buck

You woke from your 2 year slumber to post this

At least the guy is contributing.

+1

UB

Offline seeker

So this dickweed has been a member for two years
Probably just leeching info from ukp
And contributing F A
And has suddenly decides to honour us with
His presence    by posting
Criticism of a negative review
Hopefully he can see the irony in this
But i doubt it.   

Offline auldie63

I'm sorry but I have read all The Lone Ranger's buddy's posts and am still confused as to what actually happened.
Which dames did he actually see, which did he not see, who did the B&S on him and who was mingin'????
Answers on a postcard please.

Offline FBman78

I'm sorry but I have read all The Lone Ranger's buddy's posts and am still confused as to what actually happened.
Which dames did he actually see, which did he not see, who did the B&S on him and who was mingin'????
Answers on a postcard please.

Auldie the op has put on  a post since I asked what the fuck he is actually saying and he simply complains that he is using a phone. Not answering the reasonable request for clarity is just outright rude.

BTW I use my phone to post here too and don't have the issue of spewing unintelligible ramblings.