Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Diana (Lincoln)  (Read 1263 times)

DonTom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Romanian, it seems, but she does now have a review (and from someone who's got reviews from ladies I've met. My AW tip: always check the reviewer's reviews). And I think she's been 'in Lincoln' since she joined - so probably not a bogus "I'm not really here, but buy my private gallery anyway ya sucker" type. Profile seems real, not the usual auto-generated rubbish (If a summary uses the phrase "new in town", without saying which town then I don't even bother looking!)
Anyway.... anyone here tried her out?

PS - That said, is the English too good?? (Jeez, there's no pleasing some people ;) . And having a British bf is no crime!)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:01:59 pm by DonTom »

Jackjones

"I am size 8 on a tight, firm, fit body"

So she is using fake pictures of a women who i'd say is more a size 12/10 maybe even bigger who has lots of rolls on her belly and maybe a second chin.

DonTom

"I am size 8 on a tight, firm, fit body"

So she is using fake pictures of a women who i'd say is more a size 12/10 maybe even bigger who has lots of rolls on her belly and maybe a second chin.

Oh, yeah, I take your point. Mind you, I actually like the look of the pics (yup - probably more than a 12) - I like curvy!! Would be worse if it the pics were of someone size 8.....?
You've got me puzzled now lol

Jackjones

the point is she is lying about her body type/size what else is she lying about?

Also i would guess the profile text is fake from the header down, this is because she has in the header and in reply to her only positive feed back replaced you for "u" and your for "ur" but this is not done in her write up.

If your feeling lucky then TOFTT but make sure you are ready to walk if it turns sour.

Offline Owwhatanight

Christ ...she is a bit of a fat belly gutbucket !

chris2010

She works on Portland Street in Lincoln as part of a group of girls.

Her profile name has changed over time and her range of services included bareback for more money a while ago, though it doesn't at the moment.

Her looks and weight aside, this suggests she should be avoided.

Offline Taggart

She just typifies the awfulness of WGs in Lincoln and the county.
Hot, she ain't.

DonTom

She just typifies the awfulness of WGs in Lincoln and the county.
Hot, she ain't.

Bit harsh...?  Tastes vary (and I'm sure plenty of people are grateful for that).

Offline Stickitin

Bit harsh...?  Tastes vary (and I'm sure plenty of people are grateful for that).

Yeah, it's lucky for the rest of us some guys like mingers  :lol: