Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - GEA  (Read 1204 times)

Offline bellamy1403

External Link/Members Only

£150 + extra outcall charge that i cannot remember as this meet was close to a year ago. I was out of the game for a while, and this meet only just popped back into my head after seeing other GEA reviews recently.

Comms: Typical easy GEA phone call and text to confirm

Appearance: Facially for me she is 5-6/10, body probably a 5/10, carried a bit of weight but this was a year ago so i cant comment more recently.

Meet: Now i wasnt particularly attracted to her to begin with, but she started to lose points as we got into the act. Started off well, she was warm and friendly at first and went to get changed in my bathroom, came back into the bedroom wearing a nice black lingirie set. Onto the bed and i believe i got DFK with some nice fondling, got me turned on pretty quickly to be fair. Started undressing and she sucked me off with some really good OWO to be fair to her, i remember it being nice and slow while focusing on the head. When i went to return the favour, however, oh dear. Her fanny smelled horrible, genuinely horrendous. I could barely bring myself to put my tongue anywhere near it so i thought, im here now, may as well get something out of it. Started pounding her in mish, pretty decent from what i recall. Flipped her into doggy and dear god, the smell just hit me again and didnt show signs of going away. I was so turned off that i lost my boner and couldnt finish, she said things like "youre probably just on edge because youre in your own home"   :dash:

Im not the type of person that can call a girl out on that there on the spot, so it went unmentioned for the rest of the meet which was cut about 30 minutes short. Her attitude changed as well upon realised i wasnt interested in trying again, saying things like "i dont care, i got paid my money so im happy", you can be certain ill never be hiring her again! I later texted GEA to complain about this with no response whatsoever, biggest waste of my money to date probably.

Apolgies for not posting this sooner but i was shortly before my break from punting, hope its useful anyway. I would advise to steer clear, but I do know there are a couple positives on here for her. The choice is yours lads.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be posted within 6 months of the meeting taking place.

Offline bellamy1403

A smelly fanny doesnt really have a best before date but fair enough :D

Offline seeker

There's a couple of punters on here who have said a few times,  she's probably the best girl at Gea . :unknown:
I was thinking of giving her a go, but now
No chance :vomit:

Offline Marmalade

A smelly fanny doesnt really have a best before date but fair enough :D

I seem to be in the minority in that I generally like a smelly fanny. Sets the mood for sex and lingers on the fingers. Natural smells that is of course, not diseases excrescences. Too many p4p smelling of lube or soap or (more understandably) stale condom. SWs are best at sending lingering aroma in the breeze up some close on a summer’s day or cutting through the nippy air of winter 
… (though that latter is clearly more of a challenge!)  :D

Offline Problem Child

I find the more attractive I find a woman the more her natural odours turn me on..

I’m a bit surprised by this coz for me Katie is head and shoulders above anyone else there and probably my second favourite overall  working just now. One of the reasons for this is she’s got the knack of being the consummate professional, but manages to make the booking still feel natural, so bad hygiene is the last thing I’d expect.
Wonder if she had the dreaded BV?

Offline bellamy1403

I agree. I love the look, smell and taste of pussy if she knows how to take care of herself. Katie, on this particular day, smelled and tasted as if she hadnt bothered to shower in a couple of days.

Offline Asian guy

There's a couple of punters on here who have said a few times,  she's probably the best girl at Gea . :unknown:
I was thinking of giving her a go, but now
No chance :vomit:

I’ve seen Katie several times over the years and never had this issue with her. She is very good at what she does. I wouldn’t let this review put you off.

Offline BobbyMcd

I booked her as a result of several good reviews on here. Found her very meh, but no issues with her hygiene