Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Mature Thai Edgware Rd  (Read 4058 times)

Moon Unit

External Link/Members Only

Return visit to Mia through Olina. Paid £180 for 90 mins as regular with discount

Place: Less than 10 mins walk from Edgware Rd tube. Area is not the best but easy to find and flat is ok once inside with a good shower.

The Girl - I'm guessing Mia is mid-late 30s. Enhanced D's put on a few pounds but still has a sexy body IMO.

The Meet - once in the room, grabbed me and straight into extended DFK while starting to undress me rubbing my cock. Stopped to get the gift and she carried on DFK while looking over my shoulder to count the notes....that's good efficient service in my book...she offered a drink and quick shower - solo. I quite like the traditional Thai service some girls give when they join you in the shower but not a problem - she was clean already.

Back in the room she started with some good deep OWO, me standing with her sat on the bed. She then lay back and invited me onto her so I moved onto her with some DFK, then moving down over her nicely enhanced tits and then enjoyed giving her some extended RO and RIM which she seemed to like without silly faking stuff. Started getting the sap rising so she covered me then first round enjoyed in mish and legs wrapped around my neck while I finished inside her.

Cleaned up and a bit of chat. Her English is a bit limited but we had a bit of a laugh - I got on with her just fine. She then started OWO and then gave me a really good rimming - nice work. Then into 69 for a while then wrap on for her riding me in cowgirl. This was a real highlight as she rode me really hard - almost couldn't take it as she went on for so long! Eventually finished me off for round 2.

Bit more chat then shower to finish

Summary - Nice girl. Bit on the older side and not a stick insect. I didn't CIM or try A both of which are advertised but I have had CIM from her before so know that is available. Don't know about A. service delivered: DFK, OWO, RIM, RO, 69, covered sex multiple positions.

I can recommend if you are happy with the above descriptions of her.

Markbrad

Completely agree with you, she is a lovely lovely sexy lady with a heart of gold.

Her picture don't do her any justice, as she is so much nicer in person.

I have had many hours with Mia, and her attentive attitude is second to none.

Offline Ozy84

Completely agree with you, she is a lovely lovely sexy lady with a heart of gold.

Her picture don't do her any justice, as she is so much nicer in person.

I have had many hours with Mia, and her attentive attitude is second to none.

Look forward to a review of one of your meets then....

Markbrad

Look forward to a review of one of your meets then....

Your wish is my command kind sir, I live to please decent human beings like yourself who live clean in mind,body and soul and wouldn't even have such a word as sarcasm in their vocabulary  :angelgirl: amen