Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia - Outcall - Central London  (Read 1184 times)

11 review(s) for _~Amelia~_ (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steady Eddy

Price: £120
Profile accuracy:
Booked amelia
Summary
Disappointed - because I thought I did my research and some good reviews onUKP
Frustrated - because I don't get to London that often
Angry - because I think she wasn't interested and timewasted

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline backofthenet

you need to finish writing your reviews before you post them, and include links (below)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Hard to tell.... did you hit 'Post' before completing the review?

Maybe explain a bit more why it was so unsatisfactory   :hi:

Offline Steady Eddy

I know.  I was modifying it then lost the connection!

Offline Steady Eddy

Try again!!!

Outcall GFE to Hotel

Price: £120
Profile accuracy
   Size    Not an 8, more like a 12
   Services:  None were refused, but then not all demanded
   Photo:  Must be an old one before the boob job

Booking comms good and friendly
She managed to get lost finding the hotel - needs a better smart phone!
Had to meet her outside because the lift needed a key card and asked her to be discrete.  She turned up all boobs, legs and heels :dash: then had to walk her through reception :scare:.  They did notice.

The session didn't go well because after the first pop from OWO she seemed to want to waste time having a chat.  I wanted some kissing and attention which she showed no sign of giving.  In the end I had to take control and be a bit dominant which she responded to, but I wasn't really into it and was making the best of it.

So for me not the best experience. I suspect if I started off being assertive and dominant it might have gone better. I don't think she can be bothered with GFE.

Summary
Disappointed - because I thought I did my research and some good reviews onUKP
Frustrated - because I don't get to London that often
Angry - because I think she wasn't interested and timewasted

Offline backofthenet

Ok - sorry to hear you had a shit punt. I thought she was great, but horses for courses etc.

I haven't seen her since last September, in which time she seems to have had a boob job. But is she really a size 12 now? Last time I saw her she was a nice size 10. But 12 would make me think again before seeing her. Just wanted to check you're sure about this.

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks.  I think I got a similar experience to MB81.

Men estimating dress sizes is always dangerous but she was curvy.  Not roly poly but not slim.  With the boob jog she was all in proportion so I might give the benefit of the doubt and go with a generous 10 but I suspect still a 12.

Expl1cit

Men estimating dress sizes is always dangerous but she was curvy.  Not roly poly but not slim.  With the boob jog she was all in proportion so I might give the benefit of the doubt and go with a generous 10 but I suspect still a 12.

I've see Amelia twice, both quite lengthy outcalls, the last visit was just prior to Christmas 2015.  Its very unlikely that she has gained an extraordinary amount of weight in that time, more likely that you have no idea how to measure a dress size.  I would put her at a Size 8, she was slim - possibly at a stretch a Size 10 but that would be stretching far! How you could possibly think she is a generous 10/12 is quite crazy  :unknown:

Age wise, I have commented on another review of Amelia that she is actually very late 20's so I agree with your comment on that but everything else seems so different from the girl I saw.  She was quite a nymph and tried to coax a second round out of me but I wasn't up for it.  Also agre she is a little bit dizzy, she got lost the second time finding my place and was late but I found her to be in very good form on both visits.

Offline Steady Eddy

Fair enough, we all call it as we see it.

All I can say, she was significantly different from the photo posted here (which I would say is an 8) and her curvy figure was noted in a previous review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91076.msg1107130#msg1107130

I was just highlighting, she was not as her profile says.

I haven't seen any photos from her PG, but on the one photo presented here or in

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66757.msg850444#msg850444

I couldn't say one way or another it was the same person.  Perhaps I was duped!