Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe sexy girl  (Read 11861 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a while back, poilsh, tall slim lady size 8.
Utterly raunchy sexy!!
Once money exchanged, just grabbed her and enjoyed dfk to the maximum as I was stripping her dress and knickers away!!
Got her on to bed split her legs open and had a delicious treat of juicy mango for a good several minutes in conjunction with dfk what a miX!
then owo on my banana for several minutes, then on with condom and missionary and doggy for several minutes..
then she put some tight leather trousers on with a blue top, grabbed her for several minutes of intense dfk, stripped her naked and had a very heavy helping of mango again in conjunction with intense dfk, on with condom and second round of pounding doggy!!!

This woman just by looking at her could make your bananas throb with excitement!!!!!

ATTITUDE 10/10
SERVICE GFE 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8/10

I can truly believe she has done standard modelling..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Thanks for the review Mr KT but when did you actually see her? last week, last month, last year?

I know you are still new to the reviews but you do need to let us know when you saw her? we do not need actual dates but ant approx is good.
Thank you

Ps - Was the pictures on AW accurate? or very photo shopped?

Offline king tarzan

I saw her say 8 months ago, pictures are very accurate, a tall size 8....very sexily raunchy....

Type_O_Negative

8 months ago???

Her profile shows member since 30/09/2014  :hi:
It is her another profile then...

Anyway - you had good time - it is the most important thing  :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

she was hot model khloe then, there was issue with profile... but I know for fact i enjoyed myself with her

mdcrowe

King Tarzan, this lady sounds fun except that previous punters have mentioned that she smells of cigarettes. Did you notice cigarette breath? Thanks for the review though.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 08:24:32 pm by mdcrowe »

Offline king tarzan

I must admit slightly yes, but i always take mints and gum with me, which i also gave her..
so it did not make much difference to me to be honest..

Offline king tarzan

password02 i think you should go...
you will not be disappointed!!

UberX

her OWO is remarkable she maintains a good eye contact during oral. Definitely she was doing model for a while.

west8

Interesting for sure, but the pictures on her profile are suspect to say the least - both in terms of image quality and (postage stamp) size.

Anyone care to comment on her facially? 8/9/10?

Thanks

Offline king tarzan

west8

mdcrowe

I would prefer an 8 with fresh breath than a 9 with smokey breath, as DFK is essential for me.

UberX

You fucking liar!

I met her tonight - she's a 9.  ;)  :drinks:

nice one mate I'm also visiting her again soon. btw did you ejaculate on her beautiful face? :P I'm thinking to do but she is charging extra 20gbp.

west8

Not a whiff of smoke, so perhaps she reads this forum. Or perhaps her Bulgarian flatmate is the chimney.

Only downside was the location. Perfectly decent suburban flat in NW9, but the building is not easy to find due to poor signage.

Took my driver several 'passes' before he finally found it.  :(

nice one mate I'm also visiting her again soon. btw did you ejaculate on her beautiful face? :P I'm thinking to do but she is charging extra 20gbp.

Nope, but that's only because I didn't even think to ask!

UberX

Not a whiff of smoke, so perhaps she reads this forum. Or perhaps her Bulgarian flatmate is the chimney.

Only downside was the location. Perfectly decent suburban flat in NW9, but the building is not easy to find due to poor signage.

Took my driver several 'passes' before he finally found it.  :(

Nope, but that's only because I didn't even think to ask!

Who is the bulgarian flatmate? do you know her link?

west8

Who is the bulgarian flatmate? do you know her link?

I don't, but we had a long chat about her. I won't be specific, but let's just say she needs some guidance when it comes to 'customer service'.

UberX

I was very excited in the late afternoon and I called her but sadly she was not available in my requested time. :dash: Will make another attempt in different time slot maybe today or tomorrow..

Offline king tarzan

i thinks she had a polish flatmate named sweetasssydney, talking around a year back..
when ii saw her the only downside was no owo, she changed her mind on that.
it took me nearly over a week to get to see her due to her being busy and my timings..
very enjoyable, lovely juicy watermelons to heavily feast on, delicious mango, plenty of stimulating passionate dfk  but banana was not fully satisfied as it was ow..
i did not know khloe at the time was her flat mate..
when i juiced and rinsed khloe she told me her flat mate was sweetasssydney..
a few weeks later thought of a 3some with them, but this time sweetasssydney had also stopped dfk..
so did not bother then at all..

Offline boomting_

You saw her 8 months ago but decided to review, 8 months later?? That's Very helpful dude... :thumbsup:

WAIT...

I saw her in 1865, it's all so clear to me now, now that you mention her, it was only 149 years ago when I was a wee lad... Sorry that I've only decided to mention it now...  :dash:

POINTLESS, outdated THREAD(s), never useful nor wanted.

Current, INDATE information, always welcome.

Offline king tarzan

i have just recently joined..
dont read it then

Offline boomting_

i have just recently joined..
dont read it then

I shall turn a blind eye to your need to post about your ancient encounters, just this once.

If it happens again.... The bamboo sticks whippings, wil not be a thing of the past.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:38:19 pm by boomting_ »