Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasmin the student  (Read 3274 times)

diamond_dawg

Arranged to meet Yasmin the student today. What an utter waste of time!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I contacted her at about 18:30 and agreed to meet at 20:30. Texted her half an hour before leaving to let her know I was on my way and she replied ok. She sent me her post code. Got near her place and tried contacting her to got the full address. No response. Tried calling her. no response. Tried contacting her for 45 minutes. Eventually she texted me back some cock and bull story about being stuck in Tesco and told me to rearrange for another day!

What a complete and utter waste of my time. Definitely will not be going back.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You deserve to be fucked about -------------------- how on earth can you book a girl who provides a shit photo like this ---------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NightKid

You deserve to be fucked about -------------------- how on earth can you book a girl who provides a shit photo like this ---------

She has plenty of face pics on here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15663.msg243307#msg243307. And no legit punter deserves to be fucked about, not even senile old farts like you.  :rolleyes:

@OP Sorry you got bailed on. Had somewhat of a similarly frustrating day too so I can relate.

Offline viktor1080

@OP when someone mentioned a good feedback n her I got interested too but her comms are BS...I think she is a time waster I tried 3 times in feb 2014 but to no good..so left her alone...

Sorry that you had your time wasted....

James999

Doesn't sound very good   :thumbsdown:

Seems more interested in getting £2 for a private gallery  :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

shes a con, i thought she had retired? started up her own business?WTF

Persie

she told me she was a student and from sweden. And she was moving away from Mile End in two weeks after I saw

Offline punk

she told me she was a student and from sweden. And she was moving away from Mile End in two weeks after I saw

may be its not the same one than as she said she was polish and retiring to start up a business, that was three? yrs ago. her profile than moved to cambridgeshire for a while, different girl? near mile end,tredegar square bow, if i remember rightly, where she was based.

Persie

may be its not the same one than as she said she was polish and retiring to start up a business, that was three? yrs ago. her profile than moved to cambridgeshire for a while, different girl? near mile end,tredegar square bow, if i remember rightly, where she was based.

Its the same girl. I knew she was not swedish and thought she was polish just covering her tracks

I think she said she was leaving to try and get me to go back. I even got a few unsolicited texts around Christmas 2012 asking 'when we were going to meet up'.

I was like 'fuck off' if i want to see you, i know where you are, never text me again and delete my number

I mean what if I was with a g/f or wife - very indsicreet

Offline punk

Its the same girl. I knew she was not swedish and thought she was polish just covering her tracks

I think she said she was leaving to try and get me to go back. I even got a few unsolicited texts around Christmas 2012 asking 'when we were going to meet up'.

I was like 'fuck off' if i want to see you, i know where you are, never text me again and delete my number

I mean what if I was with a g/f or wife - very indsicreet

strange wg, may be she really like you, thou i thought she was odd as she had a load of pictures of a child on a table,which she said was a friend and when i was there she was texting a friend who had come to london, during my time,  i did point out to her,which seemed to piss her off.

Persie

fuck knows why.

I got her to do my take on a GFE of the BFE which was pulling my trousers down at half mast, trying to make her gag  whilst telling her what a filthy slut she was :cool:

I have to say she has a very nice tan tho

Offline punk

fuck knows why.

I got her to do my take on a GFE of the BFE which was pulling my trousers down at half mast, trying to make her gag  whilst telling her what a filthy slut she was :cool:

I have to say she has a very nice tan tho

nice tan, nice eyes, does she still have a strong smell of weed  coming from the other room?