Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clacton's Honeyblond .... gone awol ?  (Read 7832 times)

Offline Magictongue67

Thanks WED. I was racking my brains. Appreciated  :rolleyes:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I texted HB on her old number the day her profile went active again but sadly no response yet.

Anyone managed to make contact with her or her mate Mary ???

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I tried texting Honey over a week ago but no response and she didn’t pick up the phone when I tried calling.  I see she has recently (this week) logged in again to her AW account….anyone had any contact with her ???

Offline HappyDaze

I know a lot of you guys are going to be disappointed, but I have a reliable source that she is getting married. So maybe won't be working again.

Offline Bornslippy

move on...nothing to see here....thread closed?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

move on...nothing to see here....thread closed?

Interestingly she logged into her AW profile yesterday and hasn’t closed it down…so I live in hope for the moment at least  !!!

Offline Hackneylad1

Interestingly she logged into her AW profile yesterday and hasn’t closed it down…so I live in hope for the moment at least  !!!

Yes I noticed that. Have sent her a text asking if she is still working. Will post any reply if I get one.

Offline HappyDaze

Please don't ask her if she is getting married. She would suss out with whom the information came from. Thanks

Offline Hackneylad1

Please don't ask her if she is getting married. She would suss out with whom the information came from. Thanks

Not a chance. I just asked if she was now back working.

Offline Bornslippy

well if she's getting married she's clearly now bored of giving blowjobs and fucking.....

Offline happyharry

:
well if she's getting married she's clearly now bored of giving blowjobs and fucking.....
:lol:

Offline Hackneylad1

Has changed her profile to say back in action tonight! Still seems to be outcall only though.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 04:36:39 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Fantastic….would love to be first but cannot host

Fingers crossed she sorts out a venue soon !!!

Offline Hackneylad1

Fantastic….would love to be first but cannot host

Fingers crossed she sorts out a venue soon !!!

Same here. Will have to wait for in call venue. She has modified the profile again after I posted. No longer says back in action Tonight. Just back in action. Maybe some lucky person  has grabbed her for the evening.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:22:16 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Same here. Will have to wait for in call venue. She has modified the profile again after I posted. No longer says back in action Tonight. Just back in action. Maybe some lucky person  has grabbed her for the evening.

Hopefully whoever has bagged her tonight is a UKP member and posts a review.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I’ve noticed that Honey has logged into her AW profile quite regularly recently, including yesterday, but she hasn’t read an email I sent her last week.

Anyone happen to have an update on her?

Offline Hackneylad1

I’ve noticed that Honey has logged into her AW profile quite regularly recently, including yesterday, but she hasn’t read an email I sent her last week.

Anyone happen to have an update on her?

I have texted and mailed her on AW after noticing someone had logged onto her AW. Nothing back. Have to accept that as a service provider she has gone. Shame.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I have texted and mailed her on AW after noticing someone had logged onto her AW. Nothing back. Have to accept that as a service provider she has gone. Shame.

Sadly I think you are right  :(

Offline Bornslippy

You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be zero replacement who is a good or such value for money

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Indeed…I never got round to reviewing this little pocket-rocket but I can vouch that she took it with lots of enthusiasm!…The only downfall was the steep metal stairs to get to her flat and the deep breath in between parked cars lol 😆 Seems a real shame she’s not in the game anymore 😔 Ah well onwards hey lads😀

Offline RYLAND3

Honeyblond has updated her profile.
It looks like she is coming back to work.
Hopefully I can get to see her incase she disappears again.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Fucking awesome…great to have her back !!!

Offline Hackneylad1

Fucking awesome…great to have her back !!!

Great news if true. Have to remember there has been a couple of false starts with this profile recently. Keeping fingers crossed this time that she is returning.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Sadly HB’s hasn’t logged into her AW account for a few weeks…hope it’s not a false start

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I see that Honey has logged into her AW this week and posted a note saying she’s alive…which is great news

Anyone got any further intel as to when we might be able to fuck this little hottie again ??

Offline Skippy2708

I see that Honey has logged into her AW this week and posted a note saying she’s alive…which is great news

Anyone got any further intel as to when we might be able to fuck this little hottie again ??

Accessing from Belgium 🤔

Offline Hackneylad1

Sorry but I am a little sceptical about this. I think she probably logs in to drive the private gallery funds. She did that update some time ago saying returning soon. Now this update. My money is on her not returning. Real shame.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Anyone got any latest news about HB??

I see she keeps teasing us by logging on every few weeks, but unfortunately no positive news about her returning to fucking !!

Offline Bornslippy

Time to move on? Girls come and go. looks like she's no longer interested in offering services

Offline HappyDaze

Have seen her around and about Clacton a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, but no idea what her plans are

Offline radioman33

Have seen her around and about Clacton a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, but no idea what her plans are
You could have asked her if she’d help you get your first review

Offline Barry782

You've suggested a regular here is a barebacker

You'veade a post about this sp getting married and that we shouldn't mention it as she will know its you

You're back here talking about the same sp

You've been here over a year

And you've posted no reviews.

You're going to start winding people up,  very soon..

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah get rid. he's of no importance to this site.

Offline norwichfunseeker

You've suggested a regular here is a barebacker

You'veade a post about this sp getting married and that we shouldn't mention it as she will know its you

You're back here talking about the same sp

You've been here over a year

And you've posted no reviews.

You're going to start winding people up,  very soon..

He also seems to struggle with geography in another thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351545.msg3630450#msg3630450

@norwichfunseeker. Essex is part of East Anglia

Offline Naughtyboyuk

HB seems to have logged into her account today and there are a few new photos on there.  Problem is it doesn’t look like her unless she has changed a lot on 2 years…plus her location is given as Carshalton ??

Anyone happen to know anymore ?

I tried emailing her today but the AW email problems defeated me.

Offline Hackneylad1

I noticed that as well. My theory is she kept the profile alive for private gallery money and has now sold the profile on. The recent pics dont look like her in my 2 year old memory of my last visit. I have moved on now so have no intention of hour long drives to Clacton even if she did return.

Offline Bornslippy

I guess her regulars would recall any tattoos (belly/ankle)?Girls come and go all the time. I met her few years ago and she was a good laugh/fuck and excellent VFM. Sadly many service providers are now neither of these things. looking back at my previous comment I now fully understand your wish for her to return

Online Sparta Prada

I have never met her but she’s on my hotlist. Tonight I happened to click on her profile and there’s a couple of interesting things.

External Link/Members Only

First of all the profile is set to Carshalton. Of more interest is if you click on the gallery, there’s an actual picture which shows most of her face. Can anyone who has met honeyblond confirm whether that is her or not?

Offline Bornslippy

? Yes it's probably her (definitely her old profile pics) but what does it matter if there is never availability or a phone number to book? she's moved on

Offline Naughtyboyuk

? Yes it's probably her (definitely her old profile pics) but what does it matter if there is never availability or a phone number to book? she's moved on

Sadly I have to agree that she’s moved on….she was a great enthusiastic girl with a filthy slutty streak and great VFM.  A big loss to the East region.

Offline Barry782

Profile is showing Clacton again, with a weird message about 'being free', some gibberish that appears to be talking about punters, and something about a free hour.

New number on the profile, I believe. It's different to the one I have, but mine may have been out of date anyway.

Offline Hackneylad1

Profile is showing Clacton again, with a weird message about 'being free', some gibberish that appears to be talking about punters, and something about a free hour.

New number on the profile, I believe. It's different to the one I have, but mine may have been out of date anyway.

Yes a lot of gibberish plus a free hour in return for hotel room. Cant see why she doesnt take booking and use the money for hotel room. I wouldnt be happy to book a room in my name and then hand it over to any working girl.