Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Specific recommendations for suffolk.  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Larry

Howdy UKP,

I'm trying to tick off some more exciting arrangements from my "List". Specifically I'm looking for recommendations on WGs in Suffolk as I'm stationed here for another 6 weeks.

Therefore can anyone reccomend a decent:

*Anal

*Gloryhole

*blow and go

*Massage with OWO

Or anything else a little more exotic than I would find on a usual vanilla punt. West Suffolk is ideal and I have crossed the border to Cambridgeshire a couple of times for Haverhole and Newmarket so dont mind doing that again. Also could slip over the Norfolk border at Thetford but that's starting to leave my area a bit.

I'll not be punting nearly as often once I return home so this is a sort of Last Hurrah!  :diablo:

Many thanks

Offline canadianguy

Here's my top tips....

External Link/Members Only - works in Bury, Stowmarket and Ipswich sometimes.  She's fabulous for a good anal session
External Link/Members Only - Based in Brandon.  Anal or BNG session worth a visit
External Link/Members Only - Some people on here are a bit negative, but I've always enjoyed her.  BNG (from your list)
External Link/Members Only - Long Melford.  Not too far from you.

Massage not my thing, so can't advise there. 

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well receoomed the first one on the list ^ SCARLETT ^, shes a right goer ! Had the pleasure of her back last year but i think she does have problems in being able to work from time to time, but well worth it when she does:)

She sometimes works with Kiera Davis well recommended, shes Lincolnshire based but ventures into East Anglia from time toi time.

Didn't think that they had sex in Long Melford!, seems too gentrified;!!

Offline Prices Slashed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Oily owo is her trademark. Haven’t found anyone else to match. The rest of her services are good also.

Offline Larry

Thanks for the leads gentlemen, I'm sure this will lead to a session or 3 before I head off.

As for the Long Melford based Lass, fuck me shes strict, thought i was interviewing the local head mistress reading her page!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Thanks for the leads gentlemen, I'm sure this will lead to a session or 3 before I head off.

As for the Long Melford based Lass, fuck me shes strict, thought i was interviewing the local head mistress reading her page!

Its called GWE..

Grumpy Wife Experence!...

Perhaps best avoided:(..

Offline funfungoodguy

There are some to avoid, be careful to check feed backs and reviews in here.