Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotfoxywomen, Norwich  (Read 1864 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a newish profile that popped up a couple of weeks ago. The lady in question has changed the wording slightly from its original form and now has more of a pissed off tone to it. I was wondering if any of my fellow Norwich punters has got to grips with this one yet?

Offline Cash drawers

I not a City boy, but the Lady at 48 is not unattractive, seems to be the "old man" in charge if you read profile, I read her blogs, "NOT MUCH BETWEEN THE EARS", spring to mind. :wacko:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Johnbean

Now been alerted by AW so probably be gone soon, shame as I’d always fancied a car bj

Offline Cash drawers

Hotfoxywomen? How many of her is there?  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Well I thought it was Chaka Khan who used to be every women (sic)  :D.

Offline Cash drawers

Maybe she will put singing in her enjoy list! :music:

Offline TheMurloc

Love the language skills of some folks I,m not I’m ffs call me a grammar Nazi if you must and if she’s not British I’ll concede I’m an ass as her English is better than my 2nd language. But seriously 

Offline Foxtail17

Hotfoxywomen? How many of her is there?  :lol:

She has now changed it to Woman. My review now up.

Offline winkywanky

Did she put up her rate once she got her grammar sorted? Quality bird and all that... :D

Offline Cash drawers

It is a new profile for some reason. :unknown:. As the registered date is after the date of this first post, and the link no longer work.

Offline Foxtail17

It is a new profile for some reason. :unknown:. As the registered date is after the date of this first post, and the link no longer work.

Not sure about a new profile, the number link works ok from the OP, the name part won’t due to slight name change, women to woman.

Offline oneeyesnake

Not sure on the stated size...can't be 14. Maybe 16 / 18 looking at photos. Apologises to the SP if i am wrong. I personally do not have an issue with a large size, as long as the wording on the tin matches the content and then you know what to expect...steak or corned beef.  ;)

Offline DANNYSEX

Hi just wondering if you got any further with hotfoxywomen or found out any more info as I am planning a meet with her for next week, cheers

Offline Students Notebook

Hi just wondering if you got any further with hotfoxywomen or found out any more info as I am planning a meet with her for next week, cheers

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:38:50 am by Students Notebook »