Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy-Brit-Mature, Bury St Edmunds  (Read 1969 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking around Adultwork last night for some inspiration and I noticed this newish profile. Now, I like a more mature prossie and this one caught my eye. Registered on 22nd March and no feedback. Her profile reads well but there is just something nagging in the back of my mind that says all is not what it seems.
Has any of my local punting buddies had any dealings with this provider?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Offline gilfhunter

I notice a few similarities to the profile of Sweet Old Sally External Link/Members Only:

Profiles begin with their name capitalised ie SALLY / SUZY
    Use the phrase "in my prime"
    Claim to be swingers
    Both profiles have just recently become visible despite registering weeks ago
    Last login for both profiles was 10/04/2019
    Ages 60+

I would be tempted if either was genuine but I am suspicious as well.

Offline madeinwales56

I noticed that similarity and should have mentioned it in my original post. Having subscribed to both their private galleries I can confirm they are indeed two different prossies. Sally's got man made tits by the look of them.
Very curious ...

Offline anglianfloyd

Ring the number and always goes to Tesco mobile answering service , emails go unread , I believe is another private gallery scam

Offline Foxtail17

Interesting these should pop up on here. I get AW notifications of new profiles in this area and got them both notified to me within 15 minutes of each other yesterday. I put them both in a ‘new’ HL on AW for further perusal over the weekend.

The Bury one interested me more as I may be spending some time there next month, but the Ipswich one felt a bit strange on first look, not sure why.

Offline fatboy

A pretty thing for 60 and at a price too good to be true.
In my 'A14 corridor' punting days she would have been a 'must see'.
Unfortunately as you boys are finding out she looks to good to be true.
 Lets hope one of you gets lucky.

Offline happyharry

I'd be very surprised if it's genuine. Clear face pic on her profile - in a small town like BUry ?

She's also spelt it wrong :  Town: Bury St Edmonds (cut and pasted from her profile)

Ski Sunday

I have tried to phone Sally many times as she fits my "golden punt profile" always goes to Tesco voicemail. Private gallery scam.

Offline itk

I have tried to phone Sally many times as she fits my "golden punt profile" always goes to Tesco voicemail. Private gallery scam.

Tried today and it’s straight through to voice mail

Offline olddognewtricks49

On AW as in Norwich, along with other so called ex swingers!! tried to ring and all go to answerphone!!!