Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry - Watford  (Read 805 times)

Offline belinelli

External Link/Members Only

I saw Kerry again few weeks ago, and I think that she has lost her magic.

OWO was good, and I enjoyed having her in missionary and reverse cowgirl; and I cum really hard.

The horrible truth is that she appeared very distracted, and her body has lost of it natural tone ... She is not ageing well  :cry:

Kerry is a great person, with a few tricks in the bedroom ...... But I think that it is time to retire.
Banned reason: Likely prossie posing as punter
Banned by:

Offline sensualencounter

Why post the other (positive) review of her from a meeting over a year ago??? In that one you state her tits are heading south but it was all positive. Surely if you knew that over a year ago, then they're hardly going to get better?

Very strange reviews.....

Offline belinelli

You are a pathetic keyboard warrior.

I wanted to she her again, and to be frank I don't answer to you so don't expect answers to your stupid questions.

If you could read, you would work this one out for yourself.
Banned reason: Likely prossie posing as punter
Banned by:

Offline Hertsgent

You are a pathetic keyboard warrior.

I wanted to she her again, and to be frank I don't answer to you so don't expect answers to your stupid questions.

If you could read, you would work this one out for yourself.

I fear this isn't going to end well - better sometimes to learn to count to ten rather than come out fighting to every small or inquiring comment (on this and the other thread today)......but your choice....I've just seen this many times before and trying to help....

Offline sensualencounter

Bye bye bellend. Definitely something dodgy about you!! Good riddance.