Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykate 2017 - Bedford - death by text  (Read 3241 times)

Offline latecomer

I'd wanted to see Kate when I was in Bedford:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Calling fairly early in the morning, I managed to get hold of her fairly easily.  She's a deep-voiced and I would say fairly elderly lady (her prostitute age is 52).  Setting up a meeting at the time I was looking for, or at any other time for that matter, wasn't easy as she said she was "busy" at times but we seemed to confirm a time.  Later the texts from her started saying her client hadn't turned up so she was free earlier, which wasn't any use to me, but also that she was "rushing bookings" whatever that meant.  Anyway I responded but, to cut a very long story short, I had so many more texts from her asking repetitive questions that I eventually lost the will to go and see her.

She has no reviews on UKP so I was prepared to TOFTT.  If anyone else has the stamina to get to see her, I'd be interested to know what the experience was like.

Offline PleadInsanity

I'm sure there must be a pre calculated conversion for the 'advertised prozzie age' to 'actual age', in the same way dogs and cat years are worked out.  :scare:

Oddly I browsed her profile earlier as I may be over that way briefly in the near future but was not really taken by it.

Offline cunningman

If anyone else has the stamina to get to see her, I'd be interested to know what the experience was like.

I have seen her, but was a few years ago.  I don't recall thinking she was much older than I expected.  She's pretty tall, if I recall.
I seem to remember she did everything I wanted and I left smiling and the venue at that time was fine - no idea if she's moved on.  The stairs in the recent incarnation's pics don't ring any bells but that may mean nothing.

ancientmariner

New on here so only just found this.

I also saw her a year or so ago, too long ago to write a proper review. For me, the comms were easy. A single phone call and a meeting was arranged the following morning. As usual, I was looking for an older woman offering anal.

First impressions were discouraging. She looked like the traditional aging tart, dressed in "lonjeray", with bad teeth stained brown and slight fag breath. She may of course have sorted herself out since. She had a good body.

Moving on, the service she provided was outstanding. In the course of an hour, we did OWO, RO with fingers (she gave a good impression of a shivering orgasm), deep rimming on me, sex in various positions and anal in various positions. We finished with a deep BJ, CIM and swallow. All for one price with no extras to pay.

She was enthusiastic and energetic. I was exhausted and in need of a shower.

If you can tolerate the negatives, go for it.

ancientmariner

Offline Duncy

I have seen Kate a number of times and found her to ok.
Although a couple of times she has had to cancel at the last minute.but worth if you want a filthy time.

Offline Billy no mates

I have seen Kate a number of times and found her to ok.
Although a couple of times she has had to cancel at the last minute.but worth if you want a filthy time.

Welcome to the forum, maybe take the time to look around and get a feel for the place, not sure it was worthwhile bumping a three year old thread to basically say ‘I’ve seen her too’.

Offline mandy18

I saw Kate, a few years ago before my Ukp days.

She is  no oil painting,But she is filthy as fuck, she will do any thing you want.

Offline Pete M 02

Just to add. I have seen Kate 5 or 6 times and can confirm that if your after a truly filthy experience she will deliver.
I have has her rimming me, squirting over me, putting on toy shows, fucked her every which way including anal and had her do some taboo role play scenarios.
In my opinion she is a go to option for pure filth