Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teenagegirlnextdoor - back with new profile - Chelmsford  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Hackneylad1

Here is her new profile - Girlnextwhore link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews will be under Teenagegirlnextdoor profile for search purposes - tried but couldn't get link to work
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:09:53 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline dwaynepaine

Offline Dayardie

Magnetos work - just taken from other thread. verification pic may help some to decide

girlnextwhore
External Link/Members Only
British 🇬🇧
Essex / Chelmsford
OWO  CIM  Facials  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  Anal

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

Magnetos work - just taken from other thread. verification pic may help some to decide

girlnextwhore
British 🇬🇧
Essex / Chelmsford
OWO  CIM  Facials  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  Anal

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has a nice list of services but at £100 for 30 minutes she's not good VFM.

Offline Hackneylad1

She has a nice list of services but at £100 for 30 minutes she's not good VFM.

Dont believe all the service are available! I found out to my cost and put a review on under her previous profile. If you want something question her before booking or at least before handing the money over.

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I had just done a review of her and her AW profile disappeared.

This new one has just appeared!

Offline Hackneylad1

I had just done a review of her and her AW profile disappeared.

This new one has just appeared!

Thanks - was just going to add this new profile - very strange, spends months away, comes back with new profile for a week, then dumps it and returns with this one.

Offline Dayardie

Probably didn't like the verification photo being linked but it's all fair game  :diablo:

Offline Hackneylad1

Probably didn't like the verification photo being linked but it's all fair game  :diablo:

Thats tough for her but good for punters to have all her profiles linked together so they can make an informed decision.

I noticed she has no verification pic on the latest profile so you are probably right.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:03:12 am by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Hackneylad1

And back again with another new profile - External Link/Members Only

same blurb same age same physical build and same hold ups as 1 of her previous reviews where there are pics in schoolgirl outfit