Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishxCourtesan - Ely  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Hugeboobslover

Guys, girls,

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her recently? Experiences? She used to be English Emily. I once met her at Cambridge Parties. Did her a few times.

Another guy and I also attempted DP with her. Didn't quite manage, so unfinished business....

Her implants are quite small for me at 525cc, but they actually looks much bigger than that.  I usually try to go for 1000cc plus. She is such a hot package though.

HBL

Offline Rock123

I met her at Cambridge parties also and once just by herself at my place. I had good experiences with her so I say go for it.

SaneOnes

She regularly (first 3 times from what one of the girls had told me) attended the Cambridge parties when they first started out and i was very lucky to be in one of those afternoons. After that whenever I'd enquired about her, she hardly ever joined the parties and the one or two times that she did, I couldn't make it. She has a very busy personal life, so, it's very difficult to get a hold of her. I only saw her that one time in a party and spent most of my hour switching mainly between her and Kat. I probably hogged her a bit too much which I don't feel sorry for anymore seeing that how elusive she has become. I highly recommend her, mate. When you get the chance, grab it like a motherfucker.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

1 litre titties eh?, Sounds as good a way to measure 'em;).

Offline happyharry

Yes, I also saw her at a Cambridge party. That must have been 2/3 years ago (I wouldn't return, but that's another story)

Her tits are big, especially in proportion to the rest of her body. She's probably early 40's. Good attitude.
She gave me a long, slow, blow job with some DT. Finished with CIM and swallow. Didn't get as far as penetration - the BJ was that good

I see from her AW page that she's "taking a rest"

Offline CamJon

Seen her one on one. Really friendly, very accommodating, best blowjob of my life. Hope she comes back.