Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe (Illicit Liaisons) - Cardiff  (Read 1498 times)

ferret1970

External Link/Members Only

Outcall
Cost: £300
Duration: 2 hours

I think it was Joan Rivers who once said that God either gives you looks or brains. I'm one clever bastard but I'm no looker. I recall vividly in my youth approaching girls in nightclubs in the hope that they would see my potential rather than looks only to see their upper lip curl up in disgust like a cornered dog. My pleasure from punting, therefore, comes not just from the physical side but also the interaction and, by suspending disbelief, indulging in the fantasy that some half decent looking girl would voluntarily spend time with me. Forgive me, then if this review rates my punt by criteria other than how they performed in the sack.

Firstly, I'd like to say what a great outfit Illicitliasons are. This was the first time I've done business with them and the lady who answered the phone (who I think owns the company) couldn't do enough. I rang a couple of times before I could finally book Chloe and before long we were chatting like old friends. Wonderful and so easy to deal with.

Chloe came over to my place and after a brief chat we retired to my bedroom. She went off to get changed and re-emerged wearing very sexy underwear and stocking. Physically I would say she is pleasant looking and certainly out of the league for an ugly fuck like me. Her pictures are as shown on the website. She does have several tattoos and although I'm not really into body art I didn't find them off-putting. She does have one amazing, toned ass!

She's very fit with a flat stomach and it's easy to visualise her as an exotic dancer which added a bit more spice to the punt. I get the impression she looks after herself and is fit in more ways than one. She gave a very enjoyable bj and was fairly happy with what ever position I wanted to have sex in. All round a very enjoyable experience. Chloe has a natural tendency to take control and can be a bit bossy. That's OK and I know appeals to some guys anyway.

I must say the two hours whizzed by. Chloe likes to please but she's also good company between my physical exertions (which she is more than willing to accommodate). There's no doubting that Chloe is a hard-working and ambitious girl who seems to turn her hand to many things. She's also open and honest and I didn't get the impression that she was bullshitting me at all. I really like her both as a person to have sex with but also as an individual to just spend time with socially.

All in all I'd recommend Chloe. My only complaint is that the two hours passed waaaaay too quickly. Back to reality and being ignored by the fairer sex who I adore. If only they knew how much I'd be prepared to lavish on them as I have on Chloe.......

Offline Steviewonder

Nice mate I am definitely thinking about booking Chloe for one of my days in Cardiff next week, are the tattoos discreet?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:11:11 am by Steviewonder »

ferret1970

I wouldn't say the tattoos are discreet as she has several on one shoulder and both arms. Given a preference I prefer girls without tats and piercings (ears excepted). I would say that although I am not a fan I didn't find Chloes 'body art' off-putting.

Rattle

Illicit Liaisons can someone give me an idea where in Cardiff are the in-calls carried out, are they at various locations?
    I know Portfolio's location, very easy for public transport..

May be any other great centres of  "The STUNNING FEMININE kind" in Cardiff could be helpful, (To a relativity NEWBIE). :wacko:

np500

Rattle, don't be putting specific locations on here, that's why you only get the postcode after you book and final details when you arrive, it's for your information only, we can share general stuff , but keep it to the area not the specific location,  if someone or you want to book you'll get the details then, its for the girls safety , never know who's reading and for why.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I am still waiting to have my first agency punt and I may use IL ahead of Portfolio as I have seen Savvie (owner) myself before.  Chloe looks nice, glad you had a good one.  :hi:

roger987123

better be quick if u wanna see chloe,  according to her post on the website     shes taking a "long leave" as of next week

theGOAT

Thanks for the review. Could you please summarise what services she provided e.g. DFK, CIM?

Cheers!  :drinks: