Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Profile?  (Read 749 times)

Offline sexymorpheus

Hi guys, this little hottie has popped up in Carmarthen, hard to tell if she is genuine as there's only one photo which doesn't give much away. No feedback yet as she only joined yesterday, but says in her profile she's back after a long break.

External Link/Members Only

What do you think - worth a punt?

cheers

np500

If it had a private gallery I'd say scam straight away ? As all the other scam points are there, single picture ( nice looking girl in picture ) , no phone number, out of the way town, etc, chuck her an e-mail, if she don't reply, you've lost nothing, if she does reply, it may be your lucky day, as I know there's not much at all down that way !

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
"slim size 6"

Dress Size:    8

:unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sancerre

On what basis do you come to the conclusion that she's a little hottie.  The one picture and her bio give nothing away. And at £100 or £120 for 1/2 hr with so little information is a huge gamble.

Offline mrdiamond77

It does look like a scam profile to me.  I would approach with caution, or better yet, look elsewhere.

np500

It does look like a scam profile to me.  I would approach with caution, or better yet, look elsewhere.

Think that's his problem, if o p also lives down there , he'll be praying she's genuine, fuck all down there, but as said, don't hold your breath .

Offline mrdiamond77

Think that's his problem, if o p also lives down there , he'll be praying she's genuine, fuck all down there, but as said, don't hold your breath .

Yes, does not look like there is much down Carmarthen does it.  He will have to go to Swansea and see Welsh Barbie or Jessica Diamond if they are both in town.  We have it lucky over here.

Offline sexymorpheus

thanks guys, would you say the verification photos means anything, or could it be of someone else?
Have had some coms now which has been quick, I'm told photos will be added soon.

cheers

np500

Sounds promising, just be careful, if she sticks a private gallery up, I wouldn't pay for it, and tell her you don't , if a scam, you'll get radio silence, if genuine she'll keep contact for the meet.

Offline DevilD

Seems to think Carmarthen might be in Pembrokeshire   :dash:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
shes added neew pics but tbh there a bit crap.... :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline sexymorpheus

Turned out to be fake in the end. Had some contact, she gave me tel number (which I was able to find on google), and directions to the house which I found on Google Map. But when asked about house number/name and postcode - she said the house had neither.

She was only doing incalls there on a Tues and it was her mates house who was letting her use the room.

maybe just trying to send people to someones house for a laugh!