Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea - Greedygirlava  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I cant believe there isn't a review of her on here.. Or am I searching wrong cos I cant seem to find one

Shes seems to have been on AW for ever... always close to the top of the search list.. has 73 AW feedbacks too

Has  anybody any experience of this lady on her own outside of parties or gangbangs or duos...

Would love to know please...

Offline Cymro72

The reviews are now listed at the bottom of your post. She has been discussed quite a few times here. I had an good hour with her, but not good enough for me to go back. Nothing at all wrong with her service and attitude it is just that other girls float my boat that bit more.

Offline HughJardon

Not just 1 review but 4 reviews

There is also this link that should pull up her previous gangbanging soirees

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Aww to be a fly on the wall there  :P

Offline Punting_Mad

cheers HJ.... she is my type if I cant get hold of Asian.. just seemed strange that there are no reviews of just her...

Offline mrdiamond77

She was on my HL until I saw footage of her at a sex party that someone posted a link to on this site, not as attractive as I would have hoped.  Also had a negative review here that put me off.

Offline HughJardon

cheers HJ.... she is my type if I cant get hold of Asian.. just seemed strange that there are no reviews of just her...

I agree as I also enjoy a nice petite girl,  I haven't seen Ava so I can't really comment on her but I get that feeling she's filth in bed,  well we've all seen the videos  :D

Offline Punting_Mad

I might have to dip in here and see what its all about.!!

Offline Cheeseman

Has anyone done anal with her?

Offline Cymro72

Anal was included in my hour with her. When I asked for it (we hadn't discussed it before hand) her reply was "great I am really in the mood for anal today".
   Straight in, no messing and no attempt to hurry me to finish. If you manage to press her buttons then I think she really enjoys what she does.

Jester269269

I might have to dip in here and see what its all about.!!
Better off going down mumbles pier having a wank and throwing your money in the slots...
Pictures are decieving teeth give away it's a crack whore!!!
Check my review and feed back on it.
Not only one who said there's a whiff of drugs about it.
Go through Aw feedback and you will see lots are her own doing...
She's just one step above working da fatty junction.

Jester269269

I agree as I also enjoy a nice petite girl,  I haven't seen Ava so I can't really comment on her but I get that feeling she's filth in bed,  well we've all seen the videos  :D
Hope your playing well HJ 👍🏽

Offline HughJardon

Hope your playing well HJ 👍🏽

The doors explode open and through a haze of smoke in walks Jester to join back up with the mighty cum-rooo masseeeve :cool:

Good to see you back holmes & yes I'm playing well,  next up I've got me a hankering for a blonde  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope your doing Ok Jester.  Not surprised though to see you trying to warn people from see Ava.  Clearly you had a very bad experience and your review also put me off seeing her.  :hi: