Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katiebxx - quickest rating ever?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

External Link/Members Only

Joined 2hrs ago only 52 profile views at the time of this post & already had her first punt AND got her first rating???

Bit dodgy me thinks!!!!!

Lets see how long the profile lasts?

Offline Punting_Mad

I only just got the email from aw.. Thought wow Swansea looking up.. But I agree its a dodgy one..

Offline HughJardon

That does reek of scam,  even the person reviewing has chosen to hide his feedback

See if it makes it to the verification process

king072016

Offline KTM RIDER

If the guy who rated her is genuine, he must be loaded or nuts to send £10 in the hope of a phone call in return  :dash:

Richard_Morgan98

Adultwork has gone a bit rubbish the last year or so, scrolling through it 70% of the profiles look a bit iffy , particularly in south wales. I've got a feeling some of the more genuine ladies are advertising elsewhere.

I contacted Welsh Minx Holly recently,  and also Josie Jones, complete shambles the both of them, after the lengthy communications  with them both its like training to be an MI5 Agent.  Don't really know why they bother. They must sit in hotel rooms and spend all their time texting, sending emails, Whats App messages...messing about ..etc etc.

After all the shenanigans I wouldn't want to meet them if it was free !!! Rather put the money in a charity box !!!!

Offline jackbaker577

Emailed her but yeah she wants £10 transferred to her account before she'll let me know an address. Says it's to protect her against time wasters. Scam.

Offline HughJardon

I emailed a member last week called Katielove (in Cardiff this time) she also sent me a message asking for a 10 pound deposit down before the meeting to avoid against timewasters. The message came through as a sort of auto reply,  but yet again Adultwirk are so slow to act on these shiesters

Randolph69

Emailed her but yeah she wants £10 transferred to her account before she'll let me know an address. Says it's to protect her against time wasters. Scam.
These scammers rely on the fact that some guys are so stupid and gullible that they will fall for such an obvious scam.
They won't be UKP members though

np500

I would definitely see her , but she'll have to take my 48 positive feedbacks out of 48 feedbacks as a deposit , if not , bye.

Offline mikeyboy1984

I would definitely see her , but she'll have to take my 48 positive feedbacks out of 48 feedbacks as a deposit , if not , bye.

Fuck me mate you must have spent some dough to acquire all that feedback  :D

np500

Fuck me mate you must have spent some dough to acquire all that feedback  :D

Nearly 8k in two years, not only can I not believe I spent that much, I can't believe my o h did't , A , notice what I've been doing, and more so , B , notice I had spirited 8k in 24 months away ! Trying to cut back, think I've got a lot out of my system after 8 years of no go with o h , plan to just punt for pleasure and pray that means less ? Put myself on a January ban , but punted Saturday, what can you do !

Offline Cymro72

But gentlemen, surely the evidence presented here proves you are all wrong. Just look at those dates. She has been busy today and completed a retrospective booking. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:04:14 pm by Cymro72 »

Offline Sticky

Methinks there's every possibility that External Link/Members Only had her pictures and other info stolen and/or copied. Can lump them all in with each other but would appear to be rather unfair on the WG who's profile has seemingly been spoofed.

Offline Cymro72

The girl in the pictures can blow my tubes any time she is ready. It is just a shame that the girl in the pictures has probably never been to Carmarthen, or Pontyberem.

np500

And she only kisses the ladies, not men, she be on the wrong site if she actually breathes ?

Offline KTM RIDER

But gentlemen, surely the evidence presented here proves you are all wrong. Just look at those dates. She has been busy today and completed a retrospective booking. External Link/Members Only

But only one of the two feedback has had 'other' encounters? The majority of feedback of these girls is by punters with no feedback whatsoever or only feedback from the WG - could these not be fake profiles too just to create positive feedback?

Offline Cymro72

Er....that was point I was trying to make. I guess I should remember that sarcasm does not always translate to the written word. :-)

np500

Has anyone e-mailed her, if she's working as the feedback indicates, she should reply, if not read or answered by Friday , I'll go with scam !

Husqvarna360

To much going on there for me to bite the bullet and visit so gone for the straight forward option and she's in my blacklist, no kissing (well only women)  :dash:

np500

I only have a hot list, if there not on it , there dead to me !

Offline KTM RIDER

Er....that was point I was trying to make. I guess I should remember that sarcasm does not always translate to the written word. :-)

:dash: ahhh I see! doh

Offline mikeyboy1984

8k? Fuck. Well you cant take it with you mate! My miserly cunt of an oh would probably notice if £8 went missing never mind 8k  :D good luck to you though!

np500

8k? Fuck. Well you cant take it with you mate! My miserly cunt of an oh would probably notice if £8 went missing never mind 8k  :D good luck to you though!

Had a look at my list , 24 punts last year, averaging about 120 to 150, a couple of 180's with 5 3sums @ 300, that's the problem, it mounts up before you know it, I never meant to spend that sort of money when I started , but, it is what it is and I will continue but with an eye on what's going out.

Craig456

I saw Vicki on the 16th January, very attractive girl the photos are genuine have been unable to get in touch again unfortunately doesn't answer messages txt or email.I had a reply to one of my follow up emails on aw from her mate leah who said they were taking a break. She was new to the job and obviously has a lot to learn but gave her a good review as she deserves a chance.

Offline KTM RIDER

I saw Vicki on the 16th January, very attractive girl the photos are genuine have been unable to get in touch again unfortunately doesn't answer messages txt or email.I had a reply to one of my follow up emails on aw from her mate leah who said they were taking a break. She was new to the job and obviously has a lot to learn but gave her a good review as she deserves a chance.

That's a very supportive 1st post Craig? Glad you felt the need to share the date of your meet too  :unknown:

You say she's attractive & worthy of a good review because she deserves a chance???? No mention of the service provided tho? When can we see your review on here then?  :sarcastic:

Randolph69

That's a very supportive 1st post Craig? Glad you felt the need to share the date of your meet too  :unknown:

You say she's attractive & worthy of a good review because she deserves a chance???? No mention of the service provided tho? When can we see your review on here then?  :sarcastic:

I'm assuming Craig is referring to this girl: External Link/Members Only

as the two other profiles mentioned on this thread were obvious fakes and have now been removed.

Craig if you saw her on 16th January you were quick off the mark as she joined AW on 15th January

Craig456

Guys I'm just an ordinary punter not a serial troll this is the girl I saw External Link/Members Only, yes I did get in early but I had her number off an email reply to her previous profile which she had made a mistake on listing herself as male which she clearly isn't and stated she had made a mistake on the profile so didn't show up on a specific search only when I did an area search, no kissing and just basic sex as I said pretty new to the work very cute girl. Doesn't bother me if you doubt my word just thought I'd set the record straight. It was my first post and this will probably be my last I get my kicks meeting the girls don't get off writing endless salacious posts.

Randolph69

Guys I'm just an ordinary punter not a serial troll this is the girl I saw External Link/Members Only, yes I did get in early but I had her number off an email reply to her previous profile which she had made a mistake on listing herself as male which she clearly isn't and stated she had made a mistake on the profile so didn't show up on a specific search only when I did an area search, no kissing and just basic sex as I said pretty new to the work very cute girl. Doesn't bother me if you doubt my word just thought I'd set the record straight. It was my first post and this will probably be my last I get my kicks meeting the girls don't get off writing endless salacious posts.

Fair enough Craig, the scepticism resulted from Punting_Mad's earlier post on this thread suggesting that this profile was another scam similar to katiebxx.
Hopefully we'll get more reviews about this girl on here, but in my case Carmarthenshire is a bit of a trek for a punt.