Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body builders? Anyone had experience?  (Read 3479 times)

Jester269269

As times killing me at present thinking more along lines of ticking off bucket list.

Spicy Indian sorted.

But always appealed

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Anyone had pleasure of a punt with body builders?

Offline mrdiamond77

No I have not.  Does not really appeal to me.  I like my girls gym fit like Kandice but not muscular.  I know Cassandra who works in Bristol works duos with a muscular girl called either Zena or Zeta.

Offline iverthickone

No, never did it for me either.  Like a woman to look like a woman tbh.  Fit yes, Rambo no!

However, might be fun I guess!

Online Corus Boy

Not to my taste either but I have seen a few who had built their bodies to a size that didn't match their profiles! :)

Offline mr big

no no sexy and fit I like no six packs I like a women to be a women

Jester269269

Lol Jester goes and sits in deviant corner on his own  :unknown:

np500

Gym fit , athletic fit, don't mind a six pack type fit level , but fine line to cross over to body builders body shape, having not been with this type I'm not too sure were my own lines are to be honest, but not in to out and out body builders for sexual purposes. I don't think ?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 10:38:12 am by np500 »

Jester269269

Gym fit , athletic fit, don't mind a six pack type fit level , but fine line to cross over to body builders body shape, having not been with this type I'm not too sure were my own lines are to be honest, but not in to out and out body builders for sexual purposes. I don't think ?
Used to go NABBA shows years ago.. the birds where always  :bomb:

Just another tick off bucket list.  ;)

np500

Now the girls that are just starting out on these things look awesome without the tan and say in there civvy s, fit as fuck, arses to die for, tight as fuck stomach's , toned legs, like I say, fit as fuck, but a few years down the line and it gets a bit freaky, but I probably wouldn't say no, but a few more years down the line and I'm the one freaking out !

Jester269269

:dash:

Just spotted this on her twatter account.

That's just not a pretty growler IMHO  :thumbsdown:

Back to drawing board

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline charlie-mott

:dash:

Just spotted this on her twatter account.

That's just not a pretty growler IMHO  :thumbsdown:

Back to drawing board

You'll probablyfind most female body buidlers have the same problem. Steroids cause the clit to enlarge in the same way andorgens turn the clitoris of a foetus into a penis during pregnancy.

They can also cause facial hair growth and increased body hair... it would basically be lie fucking a man with a vag... or:
External Link/Members Only

np500

Jester269269

Spoilt my Saturday this has..
I could never go down on something that looks like roadkill..

Took one look at that and reminded me of a badger been passing all week coming out the village :vomit:

Offline frankc

I like a nice, toned, fit woman but, I make it a rule never to shag anyone who can bench press more than me... ;)

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Jester

Don't feel bad. I can see the appeal myself - sort of. I like the idea of a big clit.  :P

What puts me off is the tits that look like they've been stuck on and don't really fit.

A muscular girl is not top of my "to fuck" list. But it's on there

Jester269269

Jester

Don't feel bad. I can see the appeal myself - sort of. I like the idea of a big clit.  :P

What puts me off is the tits that look like they've been stuck on and don't really fit.

A muscular girl is not top of my "to fuck" list. But it's on there

Lol cheers GP  :hi: but had look at pics on twatter. Got a clit like an old Allegro gearstick   :D

Not for me

np500

The reality often falls short of the fantasy, sadly .

Jester269269

The reality often falls short of the fantasy, sadly .

Lol bit early for the fortune cookies Red  :D

np500

I'm not just talking punting there J !

Offline cymrobach

I'm with you on that one Jester, definitely on my hot list! Even with the pic from her twitter!!!! Just a bit far for me to drive for an hours fun! :rolleyes:

Offline cymrobach

I'm with you on that one Jester, definitely on my hot list! Even with the pic from her twitter!!!! Just a bit far for me to drive for an hours fun! :rolleyes:

Offline HughJardon

You'll probablyfind most female body buidlers have the same problem. Steroids cause the clit to enlarge in the same way andorgens turn the clitoris of a foetus into a penis during pregnancy.

They can also cause facial hair growth and increased body hair... it would basically be lie fucking a man with a vag... or:
External Link/Members Only

Clicking that profile link was a big mistake on my behalf

Think that Sunday Roast is going to make a speedy reappearance  :vomit: :vomit: :scare:

Online j122

Looks even less appealing from this angle!

taffdan

I have , and if you want MHO then you will not get a better experience than

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Fit as fuck and fit to fuck  :thumbsup:

np500

See, now that's the type of body that I'd die for, sadly at £300 an hour,  she'd kill my bank balance off before she finished me off !

Offline ruffrider

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I'm bound to say, I think she looks hot.

AW feedback, for what it's worth, looks OK. But little on here about her

Gatchaman

I'm bound to say, I think she looks hot.

AW feedback, for what it's worth, looks OK. But little on here about her

+1

Very tempted.  Will drop her an e-mail, I think, and see what comms are like.

np500

Big difference between a body builder and gym fit lass , tempted  !

Gatchaman

what the fuck is tha!!!!!!!

I don't know if you guys have been following the innie vs outie thread on UKE,  but I think that's an outie

np500

I'd fucking choke or more likely gagg !

taffdan

See, now that's the type of body that I'd die for, sadly at £300 an hour,  she'd kill my bank balance off before she finished me off !

I would have to agree Red but she RB'd me at half price 👍

Offline mrdiamond77

Also agree with Red.  Not my type at all.  I like a more feminine look.

Gatchaman

This one is coming to Cardiff on 22nd Jan.. External Link/Members Only

Not sure why the reviews didn't get linked automatically (maybe it needs the numeric version of the address?), but there's one (negative) UKP review of External Link/Members Only:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10991

A couple of positive mentions in this thread though: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104569.0

king072016

I have , and if you want MHO then you will not get a better experience than

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Fit as fuck and fit to fuck  :thumbsup:

What a body but at £300 she's a tad bit too expensive
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:12:28 pm by king072016 »

Gatchaman

Very tempted.  Will drop her an e-mail, I think, and see what comms are like.

E-mail never read.  Tour no longer lists Cardiff.  Must have all been a dream...

Peter543210

About a year ago, curiosity overcame me. Knowing I would be 'in the area' I arranged to meet with Muscle Milf at her home. The communication was via email and responses were fast. With some trepidation on the day, I arrived after phone directions to a very private location. Body builders are not my preference but I have to say the 2 hour experience was very erotic. I opted for the GFE, having been a little perturbed by the other things I had seen in blogs. The OWO was outstanding and when I returned the favour she had hard long orgasms. The final position being ridden and her technique while DFK and those long nails stroking was a treat. She is a lovely friendly and chatty lady. Will I return? At 220 per hour, and a long way away, unlikely. However if I was in the vicinity and a little flush with cash, I probably would. Curiosity was rewarded with a surprisingly excellent time.