Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Florence Love of AdultWork?  (Read 1080 times)

Colonist

Last June  Florence Love disappeared from AW, before I was able to see her.    Don’t know if she moved on with her life or if she changed name and went to another board.    However, give that HisLordship indicated that she had done so in the past I thought I’d ask the question again.  And see if presuming she has not moved on with her life, someone know what board/site she has moved to?

Also how do I get permission from the moderators to send private messages to members who have not previously contacted me?

Offline Punterperson1971

Colonist

Yes, and haven't seen anything that seems a match.

Offline HisLordship

Hey there,

Funnily enough I was just thinking about girls from the past, and popped onto here to see if there was any mention of Elza/Ruby/Penny/Florence.

But no, the last I heard from her was in August, when she was doing a mini tour. Sadly, although she was actually in my home town briefly, I didn't get to see her.

Haven't heard anything at all since then. I do keep searching in forlorn hope.

Offline stupre1972

Apologies, but I am very late to the party on this one
I would love to say that I had any update on the current location of Florence, but I don't.
What I would like to contribute is that I had the fortune to see Florence on just one occasion.  She was an absolutely top 3 punt and one of the nicest people I have met while punting.  If she ever returns to the game, there will be a queue around the block to see her and I will be waiting my turn

well - that's me forever labelled as a white knight  ;)

Offline Punterperson1971

;)
Apologies, but I am very late to the party on this one
I would love to say that I had any update on the current location of Florence, but I don't.
What I would like to contribute is that I had the fortune to see Florence on just one occasion.  She was an absolutely top 3 punt and one of the nicest people I have met while punting.  If she ever returns to the game, there will be a queue around the block to see her and I will be waiting my turn

well - that's me forever labelled as a white knight  ;)
Hmmmmm well 2 posts in 2 1/2 years and you pop up now after your last post in June last year.also mentioning the very same girl in that post as well very strange.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:47:42 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Beamer

;)Hmmmmm well 2 posts in 2 1/2 years and you pop up now after your last post in June last year.also mentioning the very same girl in that post as well very strange.

Good point Pp1971
Seems an obvious White Knight

Offline Punterperson1971

Been a lot of weird posts lately