Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do Line Ups Exist in or around London  (Read 3008 times)

Offline Hometown

One thing I love about punting abroad, is a good old fashion lineup  :cool: window shopping at its best.

Haven’t been able to find a line up in old blighty. Not sure if it’s a legal thing, so not to make a house/flat an obvious knocking shop, or lineups “is just not cricket”?

Joepeeps

They certainly do but usually they are found by word of mouth rather than any advertising.

Offline oneeyesnake

Used to do that at a massage place across the road from goodmayes station. Have not been there for years now.
Sorry, nothing recent..

Offline atruegent

I’ve been to a place in Croydon (windmill) where as soon as I entered 4 woman introduced themselves and shook my hand then all stood in a line in the living room waiting for me to choose one.

Offline Hometown

I’ve been to a place in Croydon (windmill) where as soon as I entered 4 woman introduced themselves and shook my hand then all stood in a line in the living room waiting for me to choose one.

Any chance of getting more details to find the place?

Offline atruegent

Cant remember the name of the SP was something like emma18 emma20 sexyemma18 its on windmill road in croydon but a car garage, the SP had 3 paws tattoo on her upper bum or lower back and she was reviewed here but i didnt get any hits from the search box. This was over a year ago maybe some other posters ca help fill in the gaps. Sorry i cant be much more help

Offline Jonahp

I've walked around soho by myself in the evenings and have been approached by both guys and ladies asking if I'm looking for girls, a few times they've said that I can look before making a decision.
I have not taken them up on this but sounds like possibly what you're after?
No clue how legit these are, maybe I've just avoided being robbed!!

Offline gash bash

My first punt a few years ago was at a brothel in Greenford where they used to have 4 or 5 girls to choose from. Its closed down now. They used to advertise in local paper as a massage parlour. They had a good variety of girls going through there so lots of variety.

More recently I've booked a girl only to turn up to the place and been offered to choose from 3 or 4 girls.

Offline Malvolio

I've walked around soho by myself in the evenings and have been approached by both guys and ladies asking if I'm looking for girls, a few times they've said that I can look before making a decision.
I have not taken them up on this but sounds like possibly what you're after?
No clue how legit these are, maybe I've just avoided being robbed!!

Avoid anyone who tries to start a conversation about girls with you in the street in Soho - they are scammers.  If you want a WG, head for the open doorway that has a sign saying 'models' and a staircase.

Offline rickyponting

I was working on Holloway Rd years ago,before I started punting,and we found a massage parlour off of the main road,there must have been ten to fifteen pretty Thai girls sitting there,and I'm guessing you could pick any one.
Not sure if this place was a straight up brothel or rub and tug.
Anyway,me and my mate bottled it and both walked out,and I always wondered about the place.
This would have been around 98/99, anyone remember the place?

Offline KentAde

Avoid anyone who tries to start a conversation about girls with you in the street in Soho - they are scammers.  If you want a WG, head for the open doorway that has a sign saying 'models' and a staircase.

Indeed. Second that. I was taken for a ride in the lates 80's in Soho. Let my dick rule my head and gave cash to someone who promised an abudance of hot young ladies near Selfridges, but of course I had to make my own way there and they would "follow me". Like fuck. I was a naive teenager at the time. Oh, how i learned......

Offline jeezyuk

One thing I love about punting abroad, is a good old fashion lineup  :cool: window shopping at its best.

Haven’t been able to find a line up in old blighty. Not sure if it’s a legal thing, so not to make a house/flat an obvious knocking shop, or lineups “is just not cricket”?

Have a look at my reviews... I luckily found one line up.. not sure if they still active. VivaStreet is where I found them

Offline Convince Me

Indeed. Second that. I was taken for a ride in the lates 80's in Soho. Let my dick rule my head and gave cash to someone who promised an abudance of hot young ladies near Selfridges, but of course I had to make my own way there and they would "follow me". Like fuck. I was a naive teenager at the time. Oh, how i learned......
That makes two of us. I’ll never forget the market stall holders (especially the fishmonger) looking at me & thinking another gullible teen! You can see I’ve let it go.

Offline Convince Me

That makes two of us. I’ll never forget the market stall holders (especially the fishmonger) looking at me & thinking another gullible teen! You can see I’ve never let it go.

Offline ManOFSteel

With the amount of places being shut down and heavily fined I would refrain from mentioning any line-ups on here if you want it to stay open.

Offline ralhar

i think we all did at some point didnt we... getting clipped in soho was all part of the experience back then... as long as you only let it happen once and you ddint get hurt then you got to laugh...

ill never forget standing there bewildered wondering what had just happened while all these crackheads stood around me smirking and not really knowing where to look...

when crackheads are embarrassed for you, you know you've been done good and proper. LOL

you got to laugh.

Offline Turtle1

I remember adds in local papers, they use to always lead to lineups. The good old days

Offline ralhar

as jeezy says above he reported and old style one recently if you can find his thread... they're still around it maybe just advertised differently... the phone box cards used to turn up some good ones around montague place and russel sq and some well dodgy ones around baker st and gloucester rd... definately the good old days...

Offline Titti Tatti

Libbys sauna Stratford.

Home to terminally lazy Romanian women, who tbf, can actually be very hot to look at.

External Link/Members Only

Online PilotMan

Take a stroll around Shoreditch late evening / early morning when the clubs are busy. A single guy or two guys, you'll likely get approached and asked if you want to go to a "club" with girls.

These guys are the touts and they'll take you to a flat where there is usually a choice of 6-15 girls. The girls arrive around 10:30PM and there's 3 - 4 different "houses" in the area at any one time, most within easy walking distance. Sometimes they'll drive and take you as far afield as Holborn. Obviously don't part with any money to a tout, even the ride fare, you pay the maid when you're there.

It's expensive though and they'll be looking for £250 per hour for a girl, hence it's quite popular with big spenders and coke heads who can get through a few £g's in a night on multiple girls. They take payment by card. They will probably have coke and booze on site, sometimes food. The maid will try to get you to have multiple girls in the room and waste time dancing and playing around.

Offline Jonahp

Take a stroll around Shoreditch late evening / early morning when the clubs are busy. A single guy or two guys, you'll likely get approached and asked if you want to go to a "club" with girls.

These guys are the touts and they'll take you to a flat where there is usually a choice of 6-15 girls. The girls arrive around 10:30PM and there's 3 - 4 different "houses" in the area at any one time, most within easy walking distance. Sometimes they'll drive and take you as far afield as Holborn. Obviously don't part with any money to a tout, even the ride fare, you pay the maid when you're there.

It's expensive though and they'll be looking for £250 per hour for a girl, hence it's quite popular with big spenders and coke heads who can get through a few £g's in a night on multiple girls. They take payment by card. They will probably have coke and booze on site, sometimes food. The maid will try to get you to have multiple girls in the room and waste time dancing and playing around.

Sounds fantastic. (if you have the cash to spare!)

Online boardyhell

a mate mentioned a couple of years ago that there was a place in hammersmith

Offline hamchang

There certainly is a massive change in the punting scene in London - I'm back here for the first time in nearly 2 decades and was really looking forward to all the saunas and brothels but simply can not find any. They must be about though. What about out in Neasden  and Wembley? Theres a place called Cleopatras do they have a line up? Looks suitably seedy after all.