Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Huge amount of apparent PG scam profiles infesting AW E of England section  (Read 719 times)

vt

So who's the twat who's posting loads of seeming PG scam profiles all over the East Of England section. They often show face pics of too-good-to-be-true girls, have zero feedback and have no public gallery, just a private gallery to generate credits...these are a few examples...unless anyone can prove otherwise...  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They really seem to be mushrooming at the moment, you have to wade through this shit to find the already slim pickings in this region.   :angry:

Please don't feed this twat(s) by buying the galleries that are no doubt available elsewhere on the net for free.  :rolleyes:

Offline itk

Another one. Read the profile and I thought it sounded a bit different so phoned the number only to get what sounded like an oriental lady answer. I asked where her farmhouse was only to be told it was a city centre flat. Also asked other questions relating to the profile which she obviously knew nothing about, and she finally hung up.

Offline socks

Another one. Read the profile and I thought it sounded a bit different so phoned the number only to get what sounded like an oriental lady answer. I asked where her farmhouse was only to be told it was a city centre flat. Also asked other questions relating to the profile which she obviously knew nothing about, and she finally hung up.
Well that's as imaginative a B&S profile as I've ever seen.  Other than the photos on reflection to be far too good for a woman in the situation she describes, the profile looks very authentic. What a bitch/cunt/set of cunts.