Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IMAGINE CARI - Stevenage  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Thomas75

Anyone seen her in Stevenage? I think she previously went by the names of HORNY SEXY MELI or NIKKI BIG TITS, but Im not sure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dkn

Bulgarian - I have up on the EE girls in Stevenage a couple of years back after too many disappointments. They may have been £10-20 cheaper, but most were crap. The Czech Wilde_Jennifer, sadly long gone, being the rare exception.

Stevenage - the punting desert....

Offline Thomas75

HORNY SEX MELI / NIKKI BIG TITS was also Bulgarian and was pretty good for £80ph. This profile is very similar reading the text and I suspect it might be her, hence my interest if anyone has seen her and can provide feedback. I did just think about visiting the hotel and if it's not her just walking.

Offline danny.simons

Stevenage - the punting desert....

I live in Stevenage, and this unfortunately is SO true!

Is it just me or has it been super quiet in 2015? I swear that there were times last year where there were around 70 girls advertising on AdultWork. I mean, I know a lot were inactive or shitty, but still, was nice to have some numbers at least!

Offline Thomas75

Yes 2015 so far has been sh1tty and not sure why. Any good recommendations in surrounding area?

Offline dkn

Yes 2015 so far has been sh1tty and not sure why. Any good recommendations in surrounding area?
For me it used to be great, with Bluebelles (Rebecca, anyone?) and then Kim's (scary Kim, but some great girls: Natasha/Gemma - yum!), with the odd decent indie (Mercedes Touch - ex Bluebelles, but I only discovered her later, and then the odd visits from the splendid Randy Rachel, now Devon Breeze).

But, over the last few years, nothing...  I've given up on the place.

The nearest girl I like is Sultry-Sexy-Sam, currently in Baldock.  I did a review for her a couple of days ago.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Thomas75

Offline danny.simons

Nothing lately. The best have been a few touring girls, but they are few and far between and I've not seen any good ones comes round again for a while, it's pretty disappointing

Offline Hertsgent

Fully agree on the lack of many options at present, even Hatfield a bit samey, and generally too shit scared to venture to Luton!

Tried to see Cari yesterday afternoon, but it was weird and unsuccessful. Rapidly answered text, arranged afternoon meet, turned up in vicinity and texted. Cari replied she had a problem with the room that would be resolved shortly. Occasional back and forth texts for 20 mins, then she stopped responding.
I may be fortunate that this type of thing has only happened to me 4 times in about 80 punts over th past 2 years, but did seem strange. I may try another time or see what others have to say?

Offline Thomas75

Thanks for the info HertsGent. I've noticed a new arrival in Stevenage: External Link/Members Only

I believe she's visited before. I made an enquiry and she's staying at the Holiday Inn. Sounded EE (obviously!) when I spoke with her, and not particularly enthusiastic, although she has good feedback - if genuine!?

Any of you chaps seen this lady? Would be grateful for info.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Anyone seen her in Stevenage? I think she previously went by the names of HORNY SEXY MELI or NIKKI BIG TITS, but Im not sure.

External Link/Members Only

we shall have to imagine her as she is not on AW now.

Offline Big Bad R

Thanks for the info HertsGent. I've noticed a new arrival in Stevenage: External Link/Members Only

I believe she's visited before. I made an enquiry and she's staying at the Holiday Inn. Sounded EE (obviously!) when I spoke with her, and not particularly enthusiastic, although she has good feedback - if genuine!?

Any of you chaps seen this lady? Would be grateful for info.

She is Romanian and now in MK !!

:lol: