Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KellyDD / Norwich  (Read 1257 times)

KingAlpha

Anyone had the pleasure? She looks well fit on her AW profile, but there's no feedback and only two photos. Doesn't seem like a newbie either, so maybe she's touring.

I would link but I can't work out how...

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

External Link/Members Only

If this is the one you're talking about then no, and i wouldn't bother with her due to the fact "she" has no feedback and her profile was created on the 29/03/2015.
Also she has no free gallery or interview or how to book section and also for an English girl to charge £100 an hour is very rare especially if she looks like that and is 26 years old.

Offline madeinwales56

She registered on 29th March this year. I've noticed her but her likes list looks a bit suspect. Hardsports, humiliation. Just doesn't read right and rings alarm bells with me anyway. Up to you to TOFFT ...External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Anyone had the pleasure? She looks well fit on her AW profile, but there's no feedback and only two photos. Doesn't seem like a newbie either, so maybe she's touring.

I would link but I can't work out how...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Copy and paste  :hi:

Given she only created her profile at the end of March and there's little of any use on it, apart from a difficult to believe long and extensive likes list, I'm struggling to see how you've concluded that she doesn't seem like a newbie? Her photos appear to be of two different people to me and she has seven non nude pics in her PG available for a quid. PG scam or part of a EE troop is my initial thought

Offline socks

Crumbs we're swarming like vultures on this one!!

Offline madeinwales56

What a helpful bunch we are in the East boy. Three of us posted the link and much the same comments within two minutes of each other!

Offline socks

What a helpful bunch we are in the East boy. Three of us posted the link and much the same comments within two minutes of each other!
Yes that's quite remarkable. Great minds thinking alike is the only conclusion that can be unequivocally drawn. This OP though - Kelly DD? Sergei (or more likely Surgoi, given the beauty that is the Norfolk accent)?

Offline madeinwales56

This OP though - Kelly DD? Sergei (or more likely Surgoi, given the beauty that is the Norfolk accent)?

Blast me Socks. You made I laugh bah. Sergoi, ha ha ha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :hi:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:10:52 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

:lol: decent effort MiW. The "blast me" was spot on but the "made I laugh" really is more Bristol than Briston! Bah is close but it's bor.  :hi:

Looking at Alpha's other posts I'll be gobsmacked if he's not a real punter - sorry mate too quick to call by me!

Offline madeinwales56

Well, my old pal Dessie says bor after two pints of Wherry and bah after 12. Mind you he can't even say Wherry after that! I bow to his pronunciation. As far as pinpointing the west country origination I reckon it could be a bit further west into Devon maybe. Apologies for mixing my dialects. I get a little carried away sometimes ...

Offline socks

Well, my old pal Dessie says bor after two pints of Wherry and bah after 12. Mind you he can't even say Wherry after that! I bow to his pronunciation. As far as pinpointing the west country origination I reckon it could be a bit further west into Devon maybe. Apologies for mixing my dialects. I get a little carried away sometimes ...
I think you're right on the further west bit but I couldn't think of anywhere in Norfolk that sounded like Exeter!

Offline madeinwales56

I think you're right on the further west bit but I couldn't think of anywhere in Norfolk that sounded like Exeter!

You haven't met Dessie. After 12 pints he doesn't know where he's from either ...

Offline socks

...but all this nonsense aside I would love that Kelly DD to be genuine. She looks fit as fuck in that first picture and if her likes list is grounded in reality then I for one would be keen on hearing from a brave TOFTTer for final confirmation, before offering her a wad cash to receive a wad of my own making

Offline madeinwales56

...but all this nonsense aside I would love that Kelly DD to be genuine. She looks fit as fuck in that first picture and if her likes list is grounded in reality then I for one would be keen on hearing from a brave TOFTTer for final confirmation, before offering her a wad cash to receive a wad of my own making

I'll get Dessie onto it bor!

KingAlpha

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Copy and paste  :hi:

Given she only created her profile at the end of March and there's little of any use on it, apart from a difficult to believe long and extensive likes list, I'm struggling to see how you've concluded that she doesn't seem like a newbie? Her photos appear to be of two different people to me and she has seven non nude pics in her PG available for a quid. PG scam or part of a EE troop is my initial thought

Quite right. What I meant was, profile is brand new and yet the text and likes list gives the impression she's no stranger to the game. To a sucker like me, anyway. Think I'll pass on TOFTT unless new evidence develops.

vt

She's paid for the 'Available today' green light...a positive.

Offline itk

Looks stunning. Just hope that she's geniune

Offline Johnbean

TOFTT and review please! We are all in tender hooks with cocks and cash in hand.

patiosong

I phoned and spoke to her. Eastern European accent. She said she'd text her address and she never did so I guess it's a PG scam.