Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend a TS  (Read 2223 times)

Offline iaimtomisbeheave

So I've been punting ts girls for about 2 years with about 10/15 wg i generally  have to plan a trip to punt due to work and living in the arse end of nowhere.I've reviewed only 3 mainly because they stuck out. The others didn't stick in my head mainly due to how intoxicated I was at the time or it was fine but I couldn't add  anything another recent reviewer had done.I haven't had an awful experience punting that's mainly been on fab or grindr and I read the good reviews and  plot of my time. But its 200£ normally  and im quiet peticular what I like (party girls who top normally a 2/3h session with kissing gfe) 

With everyone into something different or maybe someone tempted to try a Tgirl/trans who would you recommend for a newbie? Who was your best experience and sing the praises off?

Also I've seen alot of post of guys wanting recommending so without doing a review I wanted to post who I would recommend with my limited experience

So thay being said we got reviews for most part just post who you like or would recommend.

recommend for a newbie External Link/Members Only 

She was ok might punt again 150£ for an hour but I had already seen suziexxl

Recommend best punt I've had External Link/Members Only

Made me cum without touching my dick want to see again everytime im free shes away atm

And External Link/Members Only see my review why
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 03:06:58 pm by iaimtomisbeheave »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Trans who have had me hand free coming (prostate orgasm) are marianna passion and sofia trans uk. Both dont party thiugh but dont mind if you do

Offline bigandslick

Out of curiosity ..  what is a party girl and what activity does it involve?

Offline shemaleluv86

Out of curiosity ..  what is a party girl and what activity does it involve?

Lol I was thinking the same questions....  Although I can guess, I'm curious what the OP says