Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress LunaLou Norwich (domination services only) has anyone seen?  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Rick2468

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady and have intel to share?

Saw the profile for the first time and I think she looks attractive. She is a bit of a trek for my but I have leave coming up with no plans so might make the journey if she provides a good service.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady and have intel to share?

Saw the profile for the first time and I think she looks attractive. She is a bit of a trek for my but I have leave coming up with no plans so might make the journey if she provides a good service.

I sent a text a couple of weeks ago and she didnt reply.
Ive moved on.

Offline ulstersubbie

Ive moved on.

I did contact her once, by e mail and she responded fairly quickly. Unfortunately couldn't arrange anything due to dates not matching.

Offline Boomerang17

Saw a couple times about 2 months ago and would highly recommend. Very gorgeous and has her own little dungeon too. Also she seemed to genuinely enjoy causing you pain!

Offline Rick2468

Thanks for the responses. I've decided she is too far away from me after all. She is still on my favourite list so maybe one day but much more likely to happen if she moves or tours!

Offline Pointless

Ive moved on.

I think she's WhatsApp only on her phone number, that may explain why she didn't respond.

She's been on my list for a while too, just waiting for the stars to align so I can see her.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I think she's WhatsApp only on her phone number, that may explain why she didn't respond.

She's been on my list for a while too, just waiting for the stars to align so I can see her.

Maybe, but it said delivered. She could have replied on whatsapp. Orr even had her profile to state whatsapp only....
You know, like give us a fucking clue love!
I won't be trying again, but thanks for info.

Offline Boomerang17

Maybe, but it said delivered. She could have replied on whatsapp. Orr even had her profile to state whatsapp only....
You know, like give us a fucking clue love!
I won't be trying again, but thanks for info.

I arranged via AW for first meet and then whatsapp afterwards

Offline TG50

I've seen her 2 times now, and she really enjoys dishing out the pain, very intense with a wide range of tools including a electric one which was mind-blowing. I've very new to this type of service and no sex was included, but I knew this and it was fine, but she definitely left her mark, well quite a few on me !! Lovely cellar/dungeon, lovely woman, very friendly.And more information please ask?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've seen her 2 times now, and she really enjoys dishing out the pain, very intense with a wide range of tools including a electric one which was mind-blowing. I've very new to this type of service and no sex was included, but I knew this and it was fine, but she definitely left her mark, well quite a few on me !! Lovely cellar/dungeon, lovely woman, very friendly.And more information please ask?
If you have seen her why not post a review to help fellow punters, that is what the site is all about and it saves a load of posts asking questions that would be covered in a review.

There's a guide that will help. - External Link/Members Only

Offline TG50

I do apologize, I'm new to this site, thanks for the advice.