Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casablanca tips?  (Read 11079 times)

Offline Bantagonist

I've been on this forum for a few years. As a leecher and a contributor and I can tell you no one gives a toss about 'Casa'

It's the main financial hub so it has the big city dog-eat-dog vibe. I've been there myself and the girls are a definitely hot, what with them being a cross section of the best that Morocco has to offer due to its financial pull. However they don't have that untouched innocence of those northern beauties of Tangier, nor the seasoned charm of those Marrakchi devils

Your best bet is to read the Tangier or Marrakech forum and aim for one of those cities. After that it's Agadir but I've never been there so I can't speak for it. Casa is fine if you're going to work there as a finance wanker or the like, and you've got a network or mates, but judging by previous reports and the stuff I've read on ISG, it's not great for punting

Hope this helps

Whats the site for isg, because I cant google it

Offline Malvolio

Try googling international sex guide

Offline Samuraiman

Is anyone out in Casablanca? I'm looking to head there soon next month.
I've tried tinder there...little success....very different to the other cities.
Calypso seem to be the best place to go by the sounds of it, might give that a shot.
I went to Ely before but wasn't impressed maybe was just my bad luck that day. So plan on giving it a second chance

Offline Acydwarp

Is anyone out in Casablanca? I'm looking to head there soon next month.
I've tried tinder there...little success....very different to the other cities.
Calypso seem to be the best place to go by the sounds of it, might give that a shot.
I went to Ely before but wasn't impressed maybe was just my bad luck that day. So plan on giving it a second chance

I was planning to go there also, but from what I heard from Moroccan people is that is really easy to spot working girls/find them there, apparently its alot more obvious than Marrakech

Offline Acydwarp

Going Casablanca next week, any recommendations for bars/clubs for pickups?

I saw people mention Sky 28 but not sure if it’s still the case

Offline Acydwarp

Ended up going Sky 28 but is there any other suggestions?

Online Topmanm6

Ended up going Sky 28 but is there any other suggestions?

How was your experience at casa? Any field reports to share?