Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gifts  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Cuntminion

I am thinking the whole thing on bringing WGs gifts is people are maybe seeing them for the GFE type punt, and they are just treating it like a full on GFE where they need to bring something for the start of the "date" to be cordial like they would for a true girlfriend.

Myself I have been thinking of bringing a gift as I suffer from third punt syndrome. Where the first punt and second punt with a girl is great. But then the third punt, or definitely the fourth punt, the girl it seems has seen me as a soft touch so the girl takes absolute liberties for it. Or my personally is a bit rubbing off and grating to her, so the third booking is the girl displaying an attitude towards me that makes me really not enjoy my time.

So I am thinking just a low priced small gift may be the way to break this so the third/fourth punts go as good as the first and second for me and can keep the girl as a regular.

Not a bad take on it, wouldn't rule it out but as you said you would need a bit of rapport for gifting

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is definitely a lust experience not a GFE, but even that goes better if the lady has a positive attitude to me, which is supported by a little gift, not expensive but what any guest might bring. Many ladies I meet are at there own home and I know from experience that nice fruits or chocs gain a positive response. EE ladies are a long way from home and central European style cheesecake is welcomed and salivated over! At 73 that extra is needed to raise a smile rather than a sigh when they see an old man at the door.

I have no illusions after so many years of punting. It is enlightened self-interest. And I like the fruits also!

Try it and let's have some feedback?

Offline AnthG

Many ladies I meet are at there own home and I know from experience that nice fruits or chocs gain a positive response

I am not sure if you have regulars, but if you do, or ever have, has it been the case of you have taken something every time with you for that person?

Or is it a case of once every now and again for them?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Zeusthedoc

It is definitely a lust experience not a GFE, but even that goes better if the lady has a positive attitude to me, which is supported by a little gift, not expensive but what any guest might bring. Many ladies I meet are at there own home and I know from experience that nice fruits or chocs gain a positive response. EE ladies are a long way from home and central European style cheesecake is welcomed and salivated over! At 73 that extra is needed to raise a smile rather than a sigh when they see an old man at the door.

I have no illusions after so many years of punting. It is enlightened self-interest. And I like the fruits also!

Try it and let's have some feedback?

i get where you're coming from...but part of me thinks that a sigh at the sight of the punter / a necessity for 'gifts' is bang out of order. they're not exactly poorly paid for the shit they put up with.

I have previously taken 'gifts' but much less so these days.

Offline Cuntminion

nice fruits or chocs?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Got a tin opener darling?

You know what bollox to it I just might get something for my regular (I am not getting fluffy)

Will have to be something I like too, so if it gets thrown back I can enjoy it

Maybe a happy wave solar desk cat, would make me happy each day

Offline Zeusthedoc

Who wouldn't want one of these

not sure about not wanting one - i recall being at a thai/chinese restaurant once when a guy, drunk as fuck, walked in...seemed to take a liking to the 'gold' version they had on display behind the counter....offered them some money for it and probably took it a bit too far...he began to turn in to a cunt and was asked to leave...don't blame them.

Offline Cuntminion

not sure about not wanting one - i recall being at a thai/chinese restaurant once when a guy, drunk as fuck, walked in...seemed to take a liking to the 'gold' version they had on display behind the counter....offered them some money for it and probably took it a bit too far...he began to turn in to a cunt and was asked to leave...don't blame them.

:lol:

That's the booze right there, I remember years ago waking up after a night out at a wetherspoons, I had one menu, two glasses, a ashtray and a glass jar of biscuits

Was being a dick probably I'm the sort if there's ten pence in the vending machine I still put in right money

Booze took over

Back to cat I might order two in case she wants to keep it

After thinking about it a solar cat would make me v happy

Pdubz

My regular Khloe got me a gift, i think its time to return the favour  :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

My regular Khloe got me a gift, i think its time to return the favour  :thumbsup:

May I recommend solar wave cat

Pdubz

I just might look into that  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I just might look into that  :hi:

So then she has one and I can take mine home  :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

what might that be? am i missing something obvious?

Offline Cuntminion

what might that be? am i missing something obvious?

I say if you genuinely did get a gift, to maybe keep between you and khloe, so not to add a unusual elemt to the business nature of this

People will be rolling up hoping to get a toaster or something

I don't mean this in a mean way pdubz, just a suggestion

If your gift giving go nuts, ill listen

Pdubz

yeh for sure, i know she does treat her regulars well! but it was a nice touch, reminded me of my ex and why i just need to get back to the dating life

Khloe is going Poland soon and wont be back till July, i suspect shes very busy now with all her regulars.

top top girl, cant fault her.

Offline Cuntminion

yeh for sure, i know she does treat her regulars well! but it was a nice touch, reminded me of my ex and why i just need to get back to the dating life

Khloe is going Poland soon and wont be back till July, i suspect shes very busy now with all her regulars.

top top girl, cant fault her.

Yep think she is back sooner than that, and at risk of sounding fluffy I'm happy that I found someone decent first time
I understand individual preferences on punting and seeing different woman as much as possible but it takes me time to feel comfortable so would rather not look elsewhere

Pdubz

Each to their own, i started punting because it was guilt free sex with a variety of beautiful women and ticked a ton of things off my bucket list, i guess the only downside of seeing the same wg each time is eas but it looks like you have it sorted and know what you want

Offline Zeusthedoc

fair doos...

i may need to start frequenting Khloe....

Offline Cuntminion

I know about eas but I'm 28 and I've been through the ringer in situations in years gone by which has put me in the right step for this
I never ever want to date, marry etc, anyone for the rest of my human life so don't worry about eas
All I want is gratification here and there that was missing from my personal stance on relationships, it's a nice bonus that the individual has a great personality, makes for a much better experience
Sexually not interested in much out the ordinary so gfe does me
the capacity to learn never stops but I am pretty comfortable were I am in that sense

Offline portable

I always take them a pack of blank VHS tapes, a sack of BBQ charcoal and my last rolo if they're really lucky.

Yep think she is back sooner than that, and at risk of sounding fluffy I'm happy that I found someone decent first time
I understand individual preferences on punting and seeing different woman as much as possible but it takes me time to feel comfortable so would rather not look elsewhere

that great till
1 they leave
2 eas sents in
3 you piss them off
4they piss you off
5 you NEED to see them every week or every day ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Offline Corus Boy

Who wouldn't want one of these

Most Asian girls would think kindly if you took her one of those!

The maneki-neko, literally "beckoning cat" is a common Japanese figurine (lucky charm, talisman) which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner.

In modern times, they are usually made of ceramic or plastic. The figurine depicts a cat beckoning with an upright paw, and is usually displayed, often at the entrance of shops, restaurants, pachinko parlors, and other businesses.

Some of the sculptures are electric or battery-powered and have a slow-moving paw beckoning. The maneki-neko is sometimes also called the welcoming cat, lucky cat, money cat, happy cat, beckoning cat, or fortune cat in English.

Offline Cuntminion

that great till
1 they leave
2 eas sents in
3 you piss them off
4they piss you off
5 you NEED to see them every week or every day ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Someone leaves such is life
No eas here
I try not to piss someone off
I'm quite forgiving and realize people can have a bad day, as such I don't get pissed off immediately
I stick with what I can afford once every three weeks, two max
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:07:26 pm by comaminion »

Offline Cuntminion

Most Asian girls would think kindly if you took her one of those!

The maneki-neko, literally "beckoning cat" is a common Japanese figurine (lucky charm, talisman) which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner.

In modern times, they are usually made of ceramic or plastic. The figurine depicts a cat beckoning with an upright paw, and is usually displayed, often at the entrance of shops, restaurants, pachinko parlors, and other businesses.

Some of the sculptures are electric or battery-powered and have a slow-moving paw beckoning. The maneki-neko is sometimes also called the welcoming cat, lucky cat, money cat, happy cat, beckoning cat, or fortune cat in English.

Cheers for info did not know they had history

Type_O_Negative

I know about eas but I'm 28 and I've been through the ringer in situations in years gone by which has put me in the right step for this
I never ever want to date, marry etc, anyone for the rest of my human life so don't worry about eas
All I want is gratification here and there that was missing from my personal stance on relationships, it's a nice bonus that the individual has a great personality, makes for a much better experience
Sexually not interested in much out the ordinary so gfe does me
the capacity to learn never stops but I am pretty comfortable were I am in that sense

You are brave man then. I'm a bit older than you but there was a time i did think the same. Until i got a job in nursing home. Everyday i see all these old, ill and lonely people we look after. Nobody visits them. No families. No children. No grandchildren. Do you really want to end up like them?

"Just another sad old man,
All alone and dying of cancer" - Pink Floyd, Dogs.

:hi:

I am not sure if you have regulars, but if you do, or ever have, has it been the case of you have taken something every time with you for that person?

Or is it a case of once every now and again for them?
I rarely forget, even on return visits.

Offline Cuntminion

You are brave man then. I'm a bit older than you but there was a time i did think the same. Until i got a job in nursing home. Everyday i see all these old, ill and lonely people we look after. Nobody visits them. No families. No children. No grandchildren. Do you really want to end up like them?

"Just another sad old man,
All alone and dying of cancer" - Pink Floyd, Dogs.

:hi:

Alone not lonely over here dude

I'm 99% content with that (1% margin of error allowance )

I'm just happier this way

Offline HappyandLucky

Or on a happier note, if ur cash rich in later life always get WG's to visit as and when  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Are flowers cliche?

Would I look like I was taking the piss if I got this, I personally think it's better than a bunch of flowers as it encourages effort

:D

JIMI1234

Gotta admit, one of the regulars i see loves Montepulciano D'abruzzo from M&S so I take her a couple occasionally. I'm not saying the service i get is better than if i just handed over the readies, but it sure feels good

On balance; it gets me what i want (with a smile)... and all for £20

creweboy23

I have to admit...I have given...underwear...stockings....and a pair of oh so sexy :rose: ankle boots i saw...its good to give..added pleasure for both...but I can also see.. and I am fully aware its a business transaction....I guess it makes it feel a litte less so...also depends on the girl...?...the gifts i have given have only ever been to one regular girl

Offline Cuntminion

I give because I'm a giving tree

Only regs though

Offline cueball

I give em a smile, a washed cock, a bit of a giggle and a bunch of twenty pound notes, seems to work a treat most of the time

Offline Cuntminion

I give em a smile, a washed cock, a bit of a giggle and a bunch of twenty pound notes, seems to work a treat most of the time

Your so dreamy  :D

Offline Mansell

Seems like I have found the perfect gifts !! Extract from recent review I got with cake!!!! And orgasms...what more could a girl want  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

carefree

I have to admit...I have given...underwear...stockings....and a pair of oh so sexy :rose: ankle boots i saw...its good to give..added pleasure for both...but I can also see.. and I am fully aware its a business transaction....I guess it makes it feel a litte less so...also depends on the girl...?...the gifts i have given have only ever been to one regular girl

Yes......you.....are.....right,.....its......business......but.....if....you.....feel......happier......wasting.......money......on.....gifts.......that's.......fine......personally......I'd.....rather.....not......waste......my......money :hi:

vw

Gave this to a recent punt as I jumped in the shower, though would save time peeling her when I had finished drowning the snake.

Offline sticko

Gave a reg a slab of pork belly recently (no sniggering at the back) which I then cooked, with roasted vegetables and couscous.  Bloody delicious.

johnnyboy61

OK, so just before my last visit to a reg I had made a batch of pesto sauce. Filled up a jar and put it in the fridge and still had some left over, so washed out an old herb jar and filled it up with the remainder of the sauce and gave it to her. Well, it makes a change from chocs, wine or flowers (not that I have ever given her any of these, but I did give her some shower gel once as I thought the stuff she had smelt a little feminine for punters returning home after a visit).

She looked at it with some suspicion and asked me if I had spat in it! As we had experimented with her blindfolded on my previous visit I thought we had a little more trust in each other than that - obviously this doesn't extend to outside the bedroom.

Don't know whether she ate it or not (I'll ask when I next visit), especially as one of the ingredients was anchovies, and given her suspicions she might have thought that the fishy smell came from a different source!
Just noticed this thread has been resurrected so thought I'd report back. Turns out she didn't eat it, so the fishy smell must have aroused her suspicions!

Grumbleguts

Turkish delight and a Lidl wine ;)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Gave a reg a slab of pork belly recently (no sniggering at the back) which I then cooked, with roasted vegetables and couscous.  Bloody delicious.

You cooked before / during / after the punt? Which?

Offline The_Don

Anyone done this?

Yes

And I have also been given gifts in return.

Type_O_Negative

Yes

And I have also been given gifts in return.

One of these Hungarian girls we know gives me sometimes a bottle of Hungarian wine...
Ahhh it is 9 months now i saw her last time!

One of these Hungarian girls we know gives me sometimes a bottle of Hungarian wine...
Ahhh it is 9 months now i saw her last time!
9 months? Will it be a boy or a girl?

Offline sticko

Offline Marmalade

I don't like the idea of wasting good wine on a prostitute personally even if it is is prosexho. I tried gifts occasionally but it's a mostly dumb idea in my opinion. Better find a girl who gives vfm. Most appreciation I had was a packet of wine gums I put through a glory hole.

Poundland do £1 mini packs of Fererro Rocha. Wrap it up it looks awesome. Nice if it's her first day on the job and you're her first customer.

Offline Cuntminion

I don't know dude when a someone gives me food that is not shop sealed and I have not seen them cook it

My process is thank you then bin

vw

I don't know dude when a someone gives me food that is not shop sealed and I have not seen them cook it

My friends cat is picky to !

Offline Cuntminion

My friends cat is picky to !

It's a hygiene thing, even at a restraunt I wonder

So from a wg perspective some herbet turns with chicken legs from yesterday's roast and she knows you like her to spit in your mouth whilst wearing a smurf costume your less likely to eat them legs

We go out to eat we presume hygiene as its a restaurant, someone turns up with meat that's done a two trip with them in their fiesta

Sorry I've already eaten

Offline sticko

Fair point but it's not like the first time i've met her - she knows I like to cook, we arranged the time and she actually asked for pork belly. 

So there's already a bit of trust there.  And my butcher is really good...