Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using a Femidom!  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

No not  a fem-i-dom but the Female condom.

Anyone every used one with a girl at all?, WG or civvie and what was it like and for that matter if there are any ladies reading have you ever used one at all?

Be intresting to hear of any experiences?..

Stealthshagger

I imagine it would be odd. I wouldnt trust a wg to change or wash it in between on back to backs.....

Simplysimon

Once , was weird and akin to shagging a rubber bag

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To insert us a pain. It feels like wearing a carrier bag and hangs half way down your leg. In other words its effing awful as well as a but noisy
Actually a carrier bag would probably look,sound and feel much better

pleasure

Tried one just the once, with a civvie girl. It's exactly as though you've stuffed a carried bag up a girl then tried to fuck it. Unpleasant, painful, and frankly bizarre. I have absolutely no idea how they still exist, I can't imagine anyone finding the experience pleasurable in the slightest.

petitealice

Was it a femidom or a mooncup?

I have never used a femidom, but mooncups (the disposable ones) are a bit of a godsend.

Eta I can't attest to what it feels like for the gent when one is in there though.

JV547845

I've been with a WG who used a female condom although I don't know what brand (and a different WG who had a coil in).  I wouldn't have known if she didn't tell me.  She felt much the same to me with a normal condom on too but my cock's not that sensitive.  She still enjoyed herself which was the main thing.

Offline Happylad

I suppose that there are some girls for whom a Femidom is not suitable, but in my experience it only hangs down the leg when it is not properly inserted. A bit of practice on the part of the girl is all that is required.

As one who has had difficulties with condoms I have persuaded girls to use Femidoms with great success.  From the point of convenience they have the great advantage that the girl can insert it before she starts to give you oral,  then when you are ready to proceed you can go straight in instead of that interruption while you (or she) struggles to get a tight condom fitted and the dreaded droop sets in.  As far as sensation is concerned I found it far nearer bareback than using a condom with the added benefit that once you have shot your load you don`t have to pull straight out again, but can remain in situ until you have completely subsided.  There is the added advantage that should you droop a little there is no risk of a condom slipping off and those who can cum satisfactorily without the digit remaining fully rigid (happens sometimes with age) can carry on without risk.

To correct one false assumption appearing above, the Femidom is a "one time" contraceptive - it is not intended to be washed between punts and re-used.  As they cost 3 or 4 quid apiece most wgs don`t want to use them simply because of cost.

Offline martynx8

Below is an extract from a much longer post, which I made on September 24, 2013.

Hopefully, it may be of use toy you, (as well as Dani's wise words).

Every good wish.

Martyn

I used a pack of femidoms many years ago, when I was in a steady relationship with a lady who was prepared to indulge my curiosity in trying out a different contraceptive, which we had both read about in one of her ladies' magazines. Apart from the fiddling around getting the thing into place, which took away a lot of the sensual build up to penetration, the appearance of the large rubber flange hanging from the mouth of her vagina looked absolutely hideous. You had to be most careful when inserting your penis, in order to get the whole thing properly inside the femidom and, ultimately, it didn't feel any different from a condom. There was always a lot more mess afterwards and neither of us really liked them.

I doubt that any of today's WGs would allow either of the two condoms I have described and I wouldn't have thought that a Femidom would be that welcome either.   

Stealthshagger

I realise they are meant to be single use, hence my worry about a wg not using them as such. Which is why I doubt they would clean themselves between punts with them.

Elisha Joanne

Super fiddly things can never get them in right. At least a condom is easier to keep an eye on  :thumbsup:

Toby

I realise they are meant to be single use, hence my worry about a wg not using them as such. Which is why I doubt they would clean themselves between punts with them.

A safe(r) way for a WG to offer "creampie cleanups" (which I assume is a guy eating the spunk of other guys).  :vomit:

Online webpunter

I'm sure i read on a thread earlier this year that with femidoms then fanny farts in abundance.  Can't be arsed to look it up.  Will have to mention at the end of a punt which is going well & see if i can arrange for the next visit.  Correction - maybe more than one visit with the girlie before suggesting.  Happy to buy & take a multipack & let them take their pick

Offline Happylad

You`re quite right; although it is possible to use a Femidom quietly it is very easy to generate a steady succession of fanny farts, and any connoisseur of fanny farts could amuse himself to his heart`s content.

Online webpunter

You`re quite right; although it is possible to use a Femidom quietly it is very easy to generate a steady succession of fanny farts, and any connoisseur of fanny farts could amuse himself to his heart`s content.
Well the post was correct then.  This subject reminds me of an [age old] joke:

Q - what's the difference between a woman & a fridge
>
>
>
>
A - a fridge doesn't fart when you take the meat out

boom boom :)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well thanks for the comments, quite interesting shall we say. I read that theres a new type out now made of a nitrile materiel thats quieter in operation!.

Seems also there're sending large quanties to third world countries;!.

Idea is that the women get to control the contraception..
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:48:47 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

JV547845

Idea is that the women get to control the contraception..

Fucking hell, for real?  I can't be arsed to google to check what yo're saying, but obviously they listened to the manufacturer's sales people rather than those with actual experience using them over here in The West.  Even with all our luxuries they're still a pain in the arse (even when not used for A-levels). 

Life will find a way.  Surely sperm will try to swim around, femidoms, even correctly used ones?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

You should really see how the other half in the world lives sometimes. India and China, middle east and most all of Africa, women don't have that much if any choice in these matters:(.

Girls in the west sometimes don't realise how lucky they are.

They, from what i read, aren't any different to condoms re "accidents" etc..

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I once saw a wg who insisted on using one of these for RO. Terrible things.   

pleasure

I once saw a wg who insisted on using one of these for RO. Terrible things.

Jesus, I can't imagine anything worse. That would be about as horny as tonguing out an old Tesco carrier bag.

SubCharlotte

Not sure if my input is helpful but I used one once when I was doing a duo to save changing the condom between me and the other girl when he wanted to switch. In the interest of not messing on obviously.  :)

LycraAl

My wife used them a few times.

Made the whole condom rigmarole look like a piece of cake.  The rustling was the worst bit.  About the only upside was that it indicated to me that she was up for sex (which was hardly very common, even then).

External Link/Members Only in the Guardian has some useful reflections on why they failed, but also on other regions in the world where they're a bit more of a hit.

Offline the_exile

Interesting article, but can't say I really got on with Femidoms. I tried them with a regular WG, seemed fiddly to put in and more intrusive than a condom when it came to the sex. I don't have any problems with condoms so there wasn't that much incentive for me to give the alternative more time.

JV547845

You should really see how the other half in the world lives sometimes. India and China, middle east and most all of Africa, women don't have that much if any choice in these matters:(.

Girls in the west sometimes don't realise how lucky they are.

They, from what i read, aren't any different to condoms re "accidents" etc..

Sorry to have a brief feminist outburst, but girls in the west aren't lucky to not have to live with the constant threat of rape.  It's just all the men in India, China, Paedo-land and Africa who are fucking ass holes.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Life will find a way.  Surely sperm will try to swim around, femidoms, even correctly used ones?

They would have to be good bloody swimmers as a good few inches hangs outside as they are just under 7 inches long

It is supposed to hang outside the body so no sperm can leak inside.  IT is also a lot of faffing around and not at all sexy when you have to try and get the cock inside the thing before then getting the cock inside the pussy.  A lot of aiming going on and then every time the ring gets near the pussy you have to stop to pull it back down so that it is hanging outside again so you don't get leakage.
A condom is so much easier as its on and then in.  No aiming necessary.  Also there can be no pulling right out to go back in as you have to stop again to try and get in the thing before getting in the pussy (If using it properly, although some will push the ring right up to their pussy to make entry easier it then doesn't prevent leakage).  Its why most prossies don't use them as too much hassle and too much messing around and many people don't know how to use them properly (Ask the GUM they will show you, I got the nurse to insert mine to see how it should look).

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"Sorry to have a brief feminist outburst, but girls in the west aren't lucky to not have to live with the constant threat of rape.  It's just all the men in India, China, Paedo-land and Africa who are fucking ass holes".

Yes point taken and all agreed..

Charlotte-Rose

To insert us a pain. It feels like wearing a carrier bag and hangs half way down your leg. In other words its effing awful as well as a but noisy
Actually a carrier bag would probably look,sound and feel much better

Totally agree - condoms much better  :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had a punt once where a femidom was used. I found it much better than a condom as I stayed hard throughout the punt!!! :dance:

I would love to one day use a femidom again!!!!! :)