Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: H&E Naturist magazine as a source of punting  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Hi All,
Not being in my first flush of youth exactly I am partial to the odd decent massage and if the masseuse is also naked then that's a bonus. Some time ago I turned to the H&E naturist magazine. (You know the one, on the top shelf of the newsagent when you were a kid only it was Health and Efficiency then, with the airbrushed pussies)
External Link/Members Only
Their classifieds are quite a good source of naturist massages. There are blokes, if that's your thing but also quite a few women offering massage. If you google the numbers some come back to parlors but most are just in private houses. You always get a good massage and you know your masseuse will be naked throughout. The ads sound very vanilla but I have never come away with a full sack yet. You get a HE at least and without paying extras and often and sometimes a BJ, RM and RO. Obviously they are not WG's in the real sense, so a little respect and restraint is needed but it has always paid off for me, even when hubby has been sitting downstairs.
In fact one was unintentionally my best punt ever. I went for a massage with a 50 something woman in Cheshire(Judy). She was naked with great tits and I was invited to touch anywhere, she got exited, I got excited and we ended up entirely "in the moment" 69 me on top no question of me pulling out of her mouth, loads of moaning and cumming together. Nice shower together after all smiles. £60 for the hour! Unfortunately she is not advertising at present but if she is she gives her location as 10 mins from J18 M6 and sometimes lists massage with her husband also. I won't go into further location detail in case she has retired but well worth a try if she does tend to come and go from there.
I also found  External Link/Members Only (Reviewed in UKP) and well worth a visit.
EXCELLENT NATURIST MASSAGE by qualified older lady. En-suite wetroom, lovely location. Burton-on-Trent. Tel: 07528 406113. This is another very different one between Burton on Trent and Uttoxeter  . Very good massage from a BBW in her 60's certainly no looker HE comes with the package, good shower, very quiet house. You are allowed to play with her tits during HE but anything else results in a polite moving of the hand. I think that was £40 the hour.
As I say, I have never had a bad massage or failed to get something. Worth thinking about?               

Monsieur69

Thank you for the information. I am an older punter too and only go for massage with a happy ending. The masseuse has to be naked also. I have found that if you have a rapport with the lady you can get more than you paid for such as reverse massage, reverse oral or even a bj if you like. Of course YMMV / Your Mileage May Vary and it does not follow that what I get you will get and vice versa but it's fun finding out.

Offline surfman

Are there any recent examples of where people have used the H&E magazine or similar to find massages and turn out to be successful visits.