Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mya Rose - Old Trafford Manchester  (Read 1527 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7749347) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost £100 for 30 minutes

Sometimes the best experiences are when you go in with a little trepidation - not sure if who you've hoped you'll be seeing will be some b+s bullshitter!
Mya's arse pic on her profile had caught my attention, and having asked for any information on here, the responses didn't fill me with much confidence in seeing her.
Temptation overtook me, and I ended up contacting her, fully expecting if I went to see her, to be faced with either a) a chavvy disinterested Manc or b) a foreign disinterested girl (most likely Rom) using stolen/false pictures.

Thankfully I couldn't have been further from the truth.
Communication with Mya was both efficient and understandable. Clear instructions and costs confirmed by WhatsApp and the final instructions given by a phone call once I'd parked up.

Mya is staying in a decent apartment a stones throw from Old Trafford cricket ground, and the arse picture I was perving at was taken in the very room where I'd be spending a pleasurable 30 minutes.

Fully expecting to walk if I wasn't happy with who was in front of me when the door opened, I was a little tongue tied when the door opened to her apartment.
Rarely have I met someone in this game who I would say is "stunning". Facially I would say an easy 9/10. Just beautiful and sexy with it. Dark complexion, dark eyes and dark curly hair. Body wise, she was tall with an extremely womanly (not gym fit) body. And that arse was as sexy as her picture. Natural tits which I reckon were a good C/D cup and dressed in a sexy corset and matching bra and knickers.
Make up was flawless as was the rest of her body.
Few tasteful tattoos on her (which have been filtered out of her pictures) and a few piercings including tongue and nipple.
Mya is 100% English mixed race girl from down south and the stats on her profile are accurate IMO. Age is probably correct, give or take a couple of years.

As we got the finances and introductions out of the way, I moved in for a kiss. Really nice gentle DFK which as the meet progressed, got deeper and more full on. This led to both of us shedding our clothes as we explored one another.
Me first by getting on my knees and licking her shaven pussy (tasted and smelt 100% fresh). She then reciprocated with a reversal of positions - me standing and her on her knees. Exquisite OWO which was a combination of sensual and raunchy face fucking. Onto the bed and more RO, with 2 fingers introduced as I lapped away.
Now I don't normally rim a girl but her booty was what I was there for, so gently probed her arse with my tongue and finger.
By this time I was ready to fuck, but as I reached for a rubber, she took my cock in her mouth again and nearly made me shoot my load!
Extricated my cock from her mouth just in time to calm down, and get a condom on.
First missionary which allowed more passionate kissing and then into doggy where I filled the bag.
Mya was in no rush to get me out so we spent a few minutes chatting and then helped me remove the condom with wet wipes.
Quick wash in the bathroom and I was out around 35 minutes after entering like a lovesick schoolboy.

In my 20 odd years in this hobby of ours, I can probably count on 1 hand the number of ladies who have blown me away. Mya is probably near the top of that list.
Simply amazing experience and as close to 10/10 I can give someone.
Would I return? Do bears shit in the woods??
Recommended? You can probably guess the answer from my fluffy review, but in case anyone is in any doubt, a million per cent YES!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 11:19:09 am by dadio »

Offline thiccok

Excellent review mate. I've added her on my HL

Online Oldyorkshirepunter

Great review mate  :thumbsup:

By womanly what do you mean? Curvy but not fat as I noticed the not gym fit comment?
Which photo would you say she looks closest to? As the one in the red lingerie looks size 12/14 to me. Wouldn’t put me off I just like to know what I’m walking into but she is definitely intriguing me

Offline dadio

Great review mate  :thumbsup:

By womanly what do you mean? Curvy but not fat as I noticed the not gym fit comment?
Which photo would you say she looks closest to? As the one in the red lingerie looks size 12/14 to me. Wouldn’t put me off I just like to know what I’m walking into but she is definitely intriguing me

She at most is a size 10. And that's cos of her amazing arse.
And when I say womanly, I mean she's got curves in all the right places, but just not like someone who spent half their life in a gym.
I think all the photos are of her, and most likely recent, just from different angles. I couldn't say one stood out as being closest to the reality.

Online Bustydusty