Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Gina - Manchester (new girl)  (Read 1832 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7714962) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online rubberduck221

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Services: Light kissing, OWO, RO, FS, massage

Communication:
I sent off a few texts to a few different girls but she was the only one to respond offering the usual Thai menu. CIM, facial and rimming were all extras offered but I didn't partake in. The communication was good throughout, always prompt with texts.

Venue:
Apartment building 2 minutes from Piccadilly station, a nice apartment building in a decent part of town. During my time there it sounded like there was someone else entertaining in another room but I didn't see anyone.

Looks:
Here's where it gets tricky. I'm not sure she's the girl in the pictures. During the punt she mentioned her sister more than once, so the girl I saw could have been the sister of the one in the photos.

Her face looks similar to the photos and I could believe that being her however she seemed much shorter in person. She also had a bit of a belly which the pictures don't have. It's possible the pictures could have been a bit old/photoshopped instead.

Overall she was young (late 20s), size 10 and had fantastic tits (C/D cup) that I thought were natural the whole punt until the end when I noticed underneath a small mark from the surgery. If you're coming for the tits you wouldn't be disappointed.

The punt:
I enter and she shuffles me into a small but comfortable bedroom, I hand over the paperwork and get undressed as she stashes it away.

She comes back and starts undressing. I start with some kissing which is has very light tongues but doesn't last long and didn't resume anytime after, I don't think she likes kissing much.

OWO starts but it's very slow and tame, it isn't doing much for me so I move her onto the bed and start to go down on her. RO was the highlight of the punt. She had some stubble but I didn't mind much. She was really engaged and very wet, moving her hips and squeezing my head with her thighs and hands. I'm not sure if she came but she was certainly enjoying it.

On with the bag for a few different positions. She struggled a bit getting me inside as she said I was too big (I'm maybe slightly bigger than average but no coke can). If you're packing heat she might struggle with you. It all ended with me cumming in the bag from doggy. The rear view delivers a large back tattoo and a decent bit of batty.

10 mins left and I ask for a massage which is surprisingly good. She gets ontop and puts her weight into it which was great, no oils or lotions though.

Plenty of friendly chat towards the end and I enjoyed her company. Her english is limited but we managed conversations without google translate.

She said she was going to London next week.

CONS:
Limited kissing
Poor OWO
More tummy and shorter than in pictures

PROS:
Friendly
Great tits
Engaged RO

Overall I'll give her a low positive as I had a great time and would see her again, but I think a lot of other punters wouldn't have been as happy.

TLDR; Friendly and great RO but other services lacking

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed
100% not for me tho

Online frankc

Offline jonko

Thanks for the review mate as been thinking about seeing this one. But not sure now, she looks a tall girl in the pics so they either fake pics or different girl. Could have been older pics as they often are. I may wait and see if any new Thais arrive this week. I do wish Didi would come, she’s still the best around in my book.

Actually, checking the number I realise I did text her on Monday gone and asked her about service. I asked wax she doing french kissing to be sure, she said “not tonight love” / so I decided not to book in and tried some others instead but very few Thais around.

Apart from the Rinda and Aya couple, which wasn’t too good last weekend . I’m longing for a sexy Asian to land!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 09:18:01 pm by jonko »

Online rubberduck221

Iris is back in town, External Link/Members Only.

Looking at your reviews I notice you've already seen her.

With them all touring you really have to be looking every few days to see them while they're local.  :dash:

Offline jonko

Iris is back in town, External Link/Members Only.

Looking at your reviews I notice you've already seen her.

With them all touring you really have to be looking every few days to see them while they're local.  :dash:

Wicked. I will be checking out for her green light being on this week. When is she starting again.?

Online rubberduck221

Don't know specifics, just that her location is now showing as Manchester

Offline jonko

I hope it’s tomorrow. I was going to go and see Jessie ( not booked but said I would maybe book her tomorrow) but I may hold off is Iris is back - , I’ve got some unfinished business with that sweet lass.