Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai - Farnborough  (Read 1436 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752743) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mh]

Offline gwtom

So I went to meet Amy earlier in the week.
External Link/Members Only

Very good comms, believe it was her handling. Arranged for 30 mins.
The usual place in Farnborough, discreet enough, ring the buzzer, door magically opens upon arrival.

The meet was great, I feel like she was one of the most genuine good looking TS girls I've met. The lack of bolt-ons actually made her feel more real and normal, and not over-done. Pretty face, slim figure, and pretty amazing tattoos! She looked better than in her photos, and actually got fully undressed from the start which is something I like and you don't always get with TS meets.

Lots of DFK, OWO, touching, very good at relaxing me and getting me in the mood. Started on the bed with OWO/69, her topping me (which was one of the better experiences I've had with this!), and then me topping her. Various positions, finishing in doggy into the bag. She seemed interested, horny, and carried on kissing throughout which was a nice touch.

The only thing I don't understand was the price. We had agreed £100 for the 30 mins plus £30 extra which I understood to be her cumming. However, we got to the end and it seemed like she didn' think this was the case, either a communication problem I'm not sure? It meant I'd sort of paced things not as I had wanted and it was a bit of a downer in the last 5 mins or so before I left.

I would definitely revisit, however, need to just ensure you get the comms sorted (usually I'm very vigilant and good with this!) as it felt like I paid for extras I didn't receive so that wasn't great. For what we did, £100 would've been plenty and I didn't feel the £30 got me anything in addition.

Cheers!