Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nutty / Natty Thai ladyboy Ashton - BB warning  (Read 2585 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7426886) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thearwickian

The lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only  Also has a VS ad for massage

The venue Golden Touch Thai Massage, Oldham Road Ashton

Comms Good by phone (decent English) and text but didn't answer my question about whether service was all inclusive

The lady Accurate photos, about 5'8", no boobs and feminine appearance

The action This took place on a wide massage bed in a cubicle with a curtain. A bit of massage to start followed by some kissing with a bit of lip and a bit of tongue (not the full FK listed). Nutty soon got her knickers off to reveal a 6" rock-hard cock (don't know if she took something to keep it that way). Lots of kissing and mutual sucking and feeling so all is going quite well. Then she asks if I want sex but says that it's extra. I declined and we are moving into neutral territory. There plenty of play still going on and I ask if she wants to come on me (see what's listed). She says that she can't as she won't be able to work. I then suggest cumming on her face (listed) but she says "body only".
I decide to opt for an HR finish and lie on my back. She gets between my legs, wanking me and then trys to enter my rear hole bare!! And that was the end of that.

Online TomTank

Thanks for taking one for the team, she's off the list