Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian massage - Plymouth  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Danielspoor23

Morning,

Just wondering if anyone has any intel on External Link/Members Only

I’m actually looking for a nuru massage, like the review in Bournemouth, but it’s a bit far to travel there. So a nice Asian massage will have to do. But never tried a vivastreet and I’m a bit weary of it. She seems nice but you never no.

Looking around the Plymouth area.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:24:02 am by Danielspoor23 »

Offline houseboot

Nuru?

There's not many of those around .... anywhere .... the gel is expensive and the preparation and clean up time adds to the expense.

Nuru, like Tantric, is a word used by SPs to attract punters when they probably haven't a clue what it really means.

If you see it advertised then approach with caution ... they're probably only providing B2B with baby oil ... if that!

Which Review in Bournemouth are you referring to? I'm not aware of any although Wecare do a good table shower but that's something completely different.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:36:47 am by houseboot »

Offline Danielspoor23

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298961.0

Yeah, I’ve been to a few in the past and it’s not even really a full b2b. It’s really hard to find... outside of London!

But at the least I’d like a nice young Asian just for a massage and extras!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

There are a few legitimate massage establishments in Plymouth ~ Mutely plain and the city centre.  You might receive a more professional massage there instead of a WG who uses the first 15 mins or 30 mins to fill time.
I’ve tried a few Asian ladies on VS but massage is just the normal standard and a precursor before sex.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:46:19 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Danielspoor23

Who would you say is the best looking young one?

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

The last 2 I’ve seen on VS have been a bit meh....all B&S of course pot luck but there are some reviews I think of the massage shops on here somewhere.

The ones on VS do actually send a photo via WA. She just looked very plain.

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Nuru?

There's not many of those around .... anywhere .... the gel is expensive and the preparation and clean up time adds to the expense.

Nuru, like Tantric, is a word used by SPs to attract punters when they probably haven't a clue what it really means.

If you see it advertised then approach with caution ... they're probably only providing B2B with baby oil ... if that!

Which Review in Bournemouth are you referring to? I'm not aware of any although Wecare do a good table shower but that's something completely different.

Just been talking with WeCare, they offer Nuru massage. Apparently they only have one girl who gives Nuru. Haven't been told her name (yet) but have been told she's 31. I have made an appointment for January, to include table shower. review to follow.