Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Want a laugh?  (Read 3555 times)

touch.and.go

Zero FB, never checked in - what the fuck?

External Link/Members Only

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Johny Stone

VelvetKittens
Group Type: Agency

she belongs to that group..That agency   failed

SirFrank

Offline hockogrockle

Just a random question, based on the previous post. Has Sir Frank ever posted anything without the word "fucking" in it? Girls are "fucking ugly (or "fucking" amazing), their premises are "fucking holes", even the brickwork on chimney breasts is "fucking" awful. Wouldn't it be nice if he learned a couple of new adjectives, even if only for the sake of variety?

Offline mattylondon

Zero FB, never checked in - what the fuck?

External Link/Members Only
 :dash: :dash: :dash:
Velvet Kitten?  Burlap Hounds, more like it.  :thumbsdown:

Offline bristolbcfc

Just a random question, based on the previous post. Has Sir Frank ever posted anything without the word "fucking" in it? Girls are "fucking ugly (or "fucking" amazing), their premises are "fucking holes", even the brickwork on chimney breasts is "fucking" awful. Wouldn't it be nice if he learned a couple of new adjectives, even if only for the sake of variety?

Whilst a young naive apprentice many years ago i was taught that 'fuck' was the only word in the English language you could use as a noun, verb and adjective. The fucking fucker is fucked.

Offline Roth

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fucking definitely a fucking fuckbeast!!!

Offline Jeremy

I doubt he fucking cares

a10

Just a random answer but you sound like a fucking fuck  :hi:

SirFrank has some of the most wonderfully varied adjectives of all the posters on this site. Many a laugh out loud moment. This is an adult site discussing an adult subject. Expect to hear adult language.

Fucking hell, I've White Knighted for a fucking punter. Fucking shoot me fucking now   :dash:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:58:16 am by a10 »

vorian

Just a random answer but you sound like a fucking fuck  :hi:

SirFrank has some of the most wonderfully varied adjectives of all the posters on this site. Many a laugh out loud moment. This is an adult site discussing an adult subject. Expect to hear adult language.

Fucking hell, I've White Knighted for a fucking punter. Fucking shoot me fucking now   :dash:

For fuck sake ,does that mean the White Knight rule applies, and SirFrank now gets banned. Jesus if he thinks SirFrank is bad (he's not he is funny) he should read some of Hellraisers posts.  :D

Offline hockogrockle

I would hate to see Sir Frank banned: it would be a fucking disaster. But when "fucking" is seemingly somebody's only adjective, you do want a bit of variety. It's a bit like a woman who only knows one sex position: no matter how good she is on the job, it does get a bit monotonous after a while.

James999

What a munter  :vomit:

The pro$$ies will now tell her she's being talked about on here and she will join with the usual shit of "I'm being stalked by an ex" or "I'm retiring and this thread needs to be taken down" (despite the fact she will keep the AW profile  :dash:

She's been on AW nearly a year and according to her feedback no one's been brave enough to visit her  :music:

Rusty

Ha Ha

We all have different taste I fancy her like fuck to be honest The face does it for me and I defiantly would pay good money to fuck her

Hey I'm being honest here guys !!!

But Im guessing she is not real

robs one

I would hate to see Sir Frank banned: it would be a fucking disaster. But when "fucking" is seemingly somebody's only adjective, you do want a bit of variety. It's a bit like a woman who only knows one sex position: no matter how good she is on the job, it does get a bit monotonous after a while.
Get a grip, the only reason we are all on this site is because of a "Fuck" if it's not to your taste you really are on the wrong site :scare:

SirFrank

Cheers lads and no offence originally taken above. I like swearing (in context). I don't really get to let rip in work because of my job but given the nature of the site I think it's generally fine.

touch.and.go

What a munter  :vomit:

The pro$$ies will now tell her she's being talked about on here and she will join with the usual shit of "I'm being stalked by an ex" or "I'm retiring and this thread needs to be taken down" (despite the fact she will keep the AW profile  :dash:

She's been on AW nearly a year and according to her feedback no one's been brave enough to visit her  :music:

Sounds like Rusty might have a go - my cock shrinks just at the thought of it  :vomit:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Cheers lads and no offence originally taken above. I like swearing (in context). I don't really get to let rip in work because of my job but given the nature of the site I think it's generally fine.

I for one fucking agree with you young frank  :hi:

touch.and.go

I think Frank should have his own TV show - it would be fucking funny - maybe after the 9.00 watershed  :lol:

Offline smiths

Posters are free to post as they wish within the rules and i am not seeing its against the rules to swear. I couldnt care less if he wishes to swear or not, its his business entirely as i see it. Contribution given is FAR more important to me than how its expressed.

Offline smiths

If you want to fucking swear, fucking well swear is my fucking advice. ;)

dantheman

Oh well here we go, What the fuck do any of you know what happened to her, she might have been killed or some other shit that happens in life.
People come on here a slag of the uglies or the fat ones, Some punters like wg's like that. It's all very well coming on here and saying, yeah i had a great punt with whoever, but dont get fucking personal, I have never met her, but she may be a very nice person or she could be a complete bitch, No matter what she is you cant base it just on looks. Oh god look at that tattoo on her tits, yuk, There are plenty of wg's out there with tattoos, It's based on personal preferance.
Go for it, call me a cunt if you want, just don't get fucking personal, right.

robs one

Why not? she is a munter though and I don't think its personal if you are paying her to look pleasing to the eye which she is not?

Offline mattylondon

As you wish. You're a cunt. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:04:56 am by mattylondon »

vorian

Oh well here we go, What the fuck do any of you know what happened to her, she might have been killed or some other shit that happens in life.
People come on here a slag of the uglies or the fat ones, Some punters like wg's like that. It's all very well coming on here and saying, yeah i had a great punt with whoever, but dont get fucking personal, I have never met her, but she may be a very nice person or she could be a complete bitch, No matter what she is you cant base it just on looks. Oh god look at that tattoo on her tits, yuk, There are plenty of wg's out there with tattoos, It's based on personal preferance.

Sorry I don't get what you are saying whats personal about it. :unknown:

dantheman

Well, people calling her munter or some other shit, Yeah she's not a looker but does that mean people have to be nasty about her,

vorian

Well, people calling her munter or some other shit, Yeah she's not a looker but does that mean people have to be nasty about her,

I think, as said many times before attractiveness is very subject,  someone out there will find her good looking to vast majority won't due to a number of different cultural and psychological reasons. For example in certain parts of Africa a large women is generally seen as much more attractive than a size 8 woman.

If a woman has put put herself on AW as a prossie,  then realistically she has asked to be judged and the main part she has been asked to be judged on her looks. As a punting forum you have to expect this to happen. If people disagree then of course they can say,  I like her look and some people do HP for example.

It is personal yes but what do you expect,  that's how it works I don't see any point getting offended on behalf of another person especially one you don't know. If you don't like it move on to another topic you do like.

touch.and.go

Yes - people like different things - and one of the interesting things about this site is you see that difference expressed very graphically. Personally, she would have to pay ME to fuck her - if youve got cash to spend, why buy a dog when you can get some quality pussy? I bet she's got a cunt like an abatoir drain  :vomit:

Offline mattylondon

It is personal yes but what do you expect,  that's how it works I don't see any point getting offended on behalf of another person especially one you don't know. If you don't like it move on to another topic you do like.
It's subjective. These women advertise publicly and are very well paid. Some should consider themselves very fortunate they're paid at all because they're pig ugly and would have to pay me.  :D

Nobody is going to change their posting manner because some new fish is upset!  :cry:

So we know where they stand. If they don't like the thread, fuck off and post somewhere else.  :hi:

dantheman

It's subjective. These women advertise publicly and are very well paid. Some should consider themselves very fortunate they're paid at all because they're pig ugly and would have to pay me.  :D

Nobody is going to change their posting manner because some new fish is upset!  :cry:

So we know where they stand. If they don't like the thread, fuck off and post somewhere else.  :hi:
How many posts do I have to have to be called an old fish?

dantheman

I think, as said many times before attractiveness is very subject,  someone out there will find her good looking to vast majority won't due to a number of different cultural and psychological reasons. For example in certain parts of Africa a large women is generally seen as much more attractive than a size 8 woman.

If a woman has put put herself on AW as a prossie,  then realistically she has asked to be judged and the main part she has been asked to be judged on her looks. As a punting forum you have to expect this to happen. If people disagree then of course they can say,  I like her look and some people do HP for example.

As ever Mr V you put down things politely, maybe I should hold back on my rants or at least not get to aggressive. Cheers.