Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NiamhTheNymph - Jumping through hoops  (Read 1414 times)

Offline jburke1215

NiamhTheNymph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was going to make a booking until I read her profile.

Cheeky Bitch!

Not one to normally swear out loud, but when I saw this I couldn't believe it. She is advertising a service for money but apparently I have to jump through hoops to fulfil her 'protocol'

In her profile she demands that I have

5 Positive ratings from active service providers

Email her politely

Book through AW

Await her call  :dash:

Well Sunshine, here are my 'Protocols'

1. I don't ask for reviews from 'service providers/prossies' and I don't know many guys who do so that must limit your business.

2. I am always polite, but in your case I may make an exception

3. The AW booking sysytem is crap and open to abuse by the 'service provider'

4. I'm dammed if I'm sitting by my 'phone waiting to see if you deign to call me, even if I have specified a time.

You are selling, I am paying, the customer is King  :angry:

Offline Johny Stone

she has plenty feedback from people with less then 5 aw ratings..
bollocks

James999

she has plenty feedback from people with less then 5 aw ratings..

Just goes to show that she doesn't read all that shite she puts on her profile  :D

Offline jburke1215

Yes you're right guys, I was just pissed off with such an atitude.

I work hard to run a business and the idea of making potential customers jump through hoops before they are allowed to spend their hard earned money really gets to me, anyway plenty more wgs out there who want my money  :hi:

Offline jburke1215

Yes I'm back already, honestly I am not on a mission but thought I'd look at Cardiff and found this one for £120 per hour BUT she states

"No Feedback or ratings NO BOOKING dont waste your time or mine by emailing YOU will be IGNORED"

WTF  :diablo:

touch.and.go

I can understand WGs wanting some comfort that the punter is not a total psycho but I would guess that the AW feedback on punters is about as reliable as AW feebdback on WGs - 5 mins chat on the phone would be  afar better indicator - for both sides.

Anyway - her profile uses the terms "curvy" and "hour-glass" - and we all know what that means - She's built like a dustbin full of concrete.  :lol:

Offline Johny Stone

Yes I'm back already, honestly I am not on a mission but thought I'd look at Cardiff and found this one for £120 per hour BUT she states

"No Feedback or ratings NO BOOKING dont waste your time or mine by emailing YOU will be IGNORED"

WTF  :diablo:

sophisticated she says...

Hidden Image/Members Only

that leopard top is telling me SHE IS NOT

Tigger28

So just cross her off the list and move on, that's the benefit of a free market economy - choice.