Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Size Queens and big cock worshippers  (Read 3343 times)

g.anonimo90

Hello everyone,

I looking for something particular, I would like to know if there are any wags that are really "passionate" about well endowed guys.

I never  ask  girls question about my size, but generally I get very aroused when they naturally comment about it, for example I remember one time, Smiley miley said something about my size and it got me extremely excited.

Do you know any wags that enjoythe sight of a big one?

Gspotter

What you really want is a WG that likes to talk dirty and will say nice things about your big dick. There are some girls who will do this or you can request it as part of the service.

A real big cock worshipper will be hard to find. Majority of WGs are doing this for the money and not for the sex. And even if they enjoy sex, deep oral or penetration with a big cock can be painful. So in reality they may like the visual effect of a big cock but prefer an average sized one for the action. Sorry to deflate your ego.

Offline Rocket Scientist

A real big cock worshipper will be hard to find. Majority of WGs are doing this for the money and not for the sex.

There are big dick lovers out there.  I've met Jaiden at parties where she has expressed a passion for the Big Bamboo - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as has Gracie - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But as to whether a WG  is motivated by sincere pleasure and not a commercial opportunity I'll leave you to be the Judge.

yumyum3

Hello everyone,

I looking for something particular, I would like to know if there are any wags that are really "passionate" about well endowed guys.

I never  ask  girls question about my size, but generally I get very aroused when they naturally comment about it, for example I remember one time, Smiley miley said something about my size and it got me extremely excited.

I don't. But I know a big cunt when I see one.  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hello everyone,

Most whores will tell you you've got a huge cock, doesn't matter if it's a cocktail sausage or a bratwurst, it's a great excuse to do as little as possible with it.

g.anonimo90

I don't. But I know a big cunt when I see one.  :hi:

No need to insult.
To be clear about it, I used the wrong word "enjoy",what I am actually looking for are wags that are into dirty talking and commenting about it without being asked.

James999

Hello everyone,

How big are you then?

Offline webpunter

How big are you then?
My money is on chipolata.  What a [small] bell-end  :sarcastic:

g.anonimo90

It was just  a question, I don't really understand why all this anger, I wasn't bragging about my size at all.

James999

Anger? I simply asked how big your whopper was?

Why not just answer instead of whinging?

Hurry up (Before you get fucked off for being a bell end)

cockneybstrd

Why does the OP refer to WAGS more than once

g.anonimo90

I can't see the point but well I am 7.5 more or less and a good girth.

James999

Why does the OP refer to WAGS more than once

Perhaps he heard the other kids in the playground mention it  :unknown:

James999

So why are you talking about Big cocks? Unless you're Asian and that may impress you, but nto in the real world  :music:

Online Steely Dan

We have something in common. I never ask girls about your size either.

Can you review Smiley Miley please?  Oh wait, she is gone, don't bother.  You were just showing off that you have fucked prossie's for a while. But you say 'they' and 'girls' so if there is another prossie who you have fucked, why not review her? That '0' under your name combined with a thread about your penis size has me all flustered.

To your question, I can't suggest anyone just now, the compliments have dried up for some reason. The last time I got 'not bad Dan, but you should have seen g.anonimo90 who was just here. Now that is a dick!'

Offline Turtle Z

Offline Turtle Z

How big are you then?

The clue is in the number at the end of his name, it's 90mm.  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

I always think theres something quite odd about any bloke who measures his own cock. What purpose does it serve other than to allow you to brag? I've never measured mine and I never will. It's enough to know that it hangs to my knees.  :hi:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Nothing wrong with measuring your cock, interesting how that could annoy another person. Nothing wrong with OP's question either in my view, doesn't come off like he's bragging.

Offline Nowandagain5

The clue is in the number at the end of his name, it's 90mm.  :hi:

No it's not, he says quite clearly it's 7.50 cm ...... Not such a big deal.......

cockneybstrd

Fucking hell your small I ve got one like a toddler's arm gripping a tennis ball and I am one of the smallest blokes on here..

And why do you call them WAGS not prossie's.  As even a 'tard knows Wags is an acronym for wives and girlfriends in relation to professional sportsman

Online Steely Dan

No it's not, he says quite clearly it's 7.50 cm ...... Not such a big deal.......
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98603
Still waiting.....

punther

not sure what the hostility is about the guys is just asking a question

no surprise some of the usual characters are having a pop

...anyways OP this one was mentioned in a thread earlier today:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Turtle Z

Nothing wrong with measuring your cock, interesting how that could annoy another person. Nothing wrong with OP's question either in my view, doesn't come off like he's bragging.

So you've measured yours then  :lol:  It doesn't in any way annoy me, I just said that I found it odd that anyone would want to do it.  My advice to any first time poster is not to tell us all what a big cock you have. You'l just end up coming across like, well, a big cock.

Offline HighlyMotivated

So you've measured yours then  :lol:  It doesn't in any way annoy me, I just said that I found it odd that anyone would want to do it.  My advice to any first time poster is not to tell us all what a big cock you have. You'l just end up coming across like, well, a big cock.

Indeed I have, gosh I'm such a weirdo!   :wacko:

Offline Turtle Z

Indeed I have, gosh I'm such a weirdo!   :wacko:

I wonder if cock measurement is more common in those who think they have a big cock rather than those with a small cock.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I wonder if cock measurement is more common in those who think they have a big cock rather than those with a small cock.

I think it's common in general. It's natural to be curious about the length of your cock, which is why most people measure themselves at some point. Not just those with something to brag about (I am profoundly average down there, btw)

Mendra

Good to see we are having a mature conversation about this. Size doesn't matter... It's how you use you tool with big or small. Don't forget some like it hot some like cold. You just got to go find who and what floats your boat. Being big can be a disadvantage most of the time too.

Gspotter

Hello everyone,

When I reread the original post, the sillier it sounds.

1.You never ask girls questions about their size.
Well, if you are really well hung it's likely they will often comment about it unprovoked. In which case there's no need for this post and brings us to point 2.
2. I remember one time, Smiley miley said something about my size
So in all your experience with girls, one time one girl said something. Not an impressive record is it. Or do you mean you've seen Smiley miley often and she's only commented once? What happened on the other occasions, was there shrinkage?
3. After all the suspense we then hear the size is 7.5.
Big deal, pun intended.