Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 Nottingham  (Read 1083 times)

GolfNut

An asking price of £200 per hour makes her pretty much one of the most expensive non touring girl in the region, and puts her firmly into the premium end of the market nationally. We all know from experience that higher hourly rates do not generally have any correlation to quality of service provided, with most of our favourite girls at or around half that price.

But I was tempted to try her given the feedback from some esteemed members on here, so I bit the bullet after some pleasant chit chat on UKE which has become a popular haunt for many of us in our spare time of late.

Woofie sets herself apart from the crowd with her proposition that very few things that are off limits. She is a genuine sub who enjoys being D’d but I wasn’t after a D/S meet yet, I wanted to see what else she had to offer, so my pre meeting brief was for her to be dressed in very little: A see through dress, no knickers and heels. A further instruction was for her to have her love eggs inserted in her pussy before I arrived.

Her place is a suburban semi not far from town on the east side of Nottm, nice and easy to locate.

I was running late and had to push back half an hour. This was absolutely no problem and her comms are first rate. I believe she is quite particular about who she sees as she has a proper job and only does this in her spare time. The meet was booked through AW at her request.

When she appeared from behind the door, she was exactly how I hoped and had gauged from her gallery pics, no face pics in there but I wasn’t disappointed. She has a girl next door look about her, big eyes, and a lovely smile, and her body is lean and slender, but quite toned even though she doesn’t apparently work out, apart from doing squats, which explain both the shape and strength of her lovely legs and also her cowgirl technique which I’ll be coming to shortly.

So I enter the room and pin her to the wall and we snogged for quite a while, and I slipped my hand down between her legs, and could feel that her love eggs were indeed inserted in her pussy.

I knelt down to start proceedings but unfortunately because she had never met me previously and I can’t really blame her, she requested that we sort out the paperwork first. Okay, then it was straight back to business. We were in the lounge with a nice comfy settee and as she laid back to expose her pussy framed by a little bush above, from whence I could see the string hanging and I tugged gently, as one egg slipped out she quivered, then the second plopped out, and I kid you not her pussy was dripping. I took the eggs and started to lick them, and she joined me as we cleaned them up together, mouth to mouth. Then I said hi…. What an introduction that was!

She’s very well spoken and highly intelligent, and I found her personality absolutely engaging.

As I stood up she knelt down dropped my jeans, and began the first bout of what was to be an epic session.
The way she does oral is like nothing I have ever experienced. She deep throats, gags, wretches, spits and salivates bucket loads. It’s astonishing to watch and pure bliss to experience, and she just goes at it for ages.

I wanted to taste her, so she suggested we move upstairs to the bedroom. Climbing the stairs behind her watching her naked rear bounce up the stairs was lovely. Then onto a nice comfy bed I savoured her arse, fingered her pussy and licked and sucked her juices. I think she enjoyed it because she came several times and after a lengthy session of oral, face sitting, 69, I finally insisted she sit on my cock which was only just bearing up to all the attention it was getting. I must say the combination of her leg strength and strong pussy muscles as well as the fact that she was extremely lubricated made her cowgirl an experience unlike anything I’ve ever had before. When she came again, she physically gushed/squirted over my cock. My first squirter ever and now I was feeling a bit like Ron Jeremy, albeit with a much smaller dick.

I forgot to mention the ridiculously large nipples she possesses. 10 cd’s will fit snuggly. Never seen nipples that long, and they just beg to be licked, sucked and pulled, which I obligingly did again and again.

Then she pulled out her toy and slid it in and revved it up, while I watched and played with her tits and feet. Mish was good, she gets into some great positions as she’s quite flexible and kisses passionately.  Then into doggy while playing with her arse and pussy. She’s absolutely loving it. Nothing is off bounds to this girl. A proper plaything she definitely is, and most certainly is a nymphomaniac as she describes herself.

We reverted back to 69 which is becoming my signature finale position, and she was riding my face hard, as I came in her mouth which she dribbled back into my mouth and we kissed until it was all gone.

We lay chatting, kissing and caressing for quite a while and my hour and a half had elapsed in the blink of an eye. I really didn’t want to leave, yet Woofie continued the chat and kissing. She really is very affectionate. Think I’m smitten. Fluffy alert!

I had to literally drag myself away, got dressed and she came downstairs still naked to wave me off.
This girl could become an addiction I fear. It’s only that her pricing is so premium that might keep me away for longer than I’d like. There are things she can and will teach me about myself and how far my limits might extend. I’ve been well and truly Woofie’d!

If you haven’t had the pleasure and are looking for a girl who will literally do anything except to quote her “bareback, hardsports, or animals”, then this girl is worth a look. I’ll probably be in the queue before you though.

Happy Punting

GN
 :hi:

Offline hitman33

Jackjones

Nice review Golfnut, happy to see you enjoyed your self.

Timmy2

I'm seeing Woofie very soon......
Can't wait

Raddy

GolfNut

Nice one Raddy  :thumbsup:

She is probably just what you've been looking for  ;)

Hope you can keep up with her  :D :D

Timmy2

Well I have 3hrs with her......

Raddy

GolfNut

That's gonna be an epic  :wackogirl:

You'd sell a lot of ringside tickets to that one!

Enjoy her!  ;), but try and leave some for the rest of us  :drinks:

GN

Timmy2

might take 4 hrs to write the review :P
Raddy