Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio 124  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Was driving out of leicester city centre after a punt and saw a place called studio 124. Curious as to what it was parked up and called the number and it turns out it's a new parlour soon to be renamed as Angels. They're in the process of putting up a site but without seeing what's available there I wasn't willing to enter and pay the £10 door fee. Has anyone here been there?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Whereabouts on London Road is it?

Years and Years ago, there was a parlour on London Road, at near the Junction with University Road. Used to be next to a travel agent (now gone), and opposite
Matwest Bank (also gone), which is now a pub (Landsdowne?).

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Thanks for the link firing blanks but the site has very limited information

cooltiger
it's opposite the church on london rd

TheNewSeeker

I wasn't willing to enter and pay the £10 door fee.

Let me get this right - they want the door fee before you've literally seen any girls and agreed to a "massage" ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Let me get this right - they want the door fee before you've literally seen any girls and agreed to a "massage" ?

I've known a large number of parlours use this policy, which is one of the reasons why I stopped using them years ago.

Imagine have to pay £12 entrance fee, only to then find you did not fancy any of the girls.

Parlours have previously justified this by saying that it eliminates TW, who simply pop in to check out the girls, and
have no intention of going ahead with a booking. It may work where there are numerous girls in the line-up,
and you are able to select one of them.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:35:38 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the link firing blanks but the site has very limited information

cooltiger
it's opposite the church on london rd

Thanks. It's a bit further up the road. Years ago, there was a private sex shop near this place.

firingblanks

Site looks only partially complete, as page options don't work.
I will keep an eye on it as it maybe worth popping in 1 day 😉

TheNewSeeker

Imagine have to pay £12 entrance fee, only to then find you did not fancy any of the girls.

Exactly - no way I'd risk this. I just want to see the goods before purchase, not feel them. I probably walk on about 30% of parlour visits because I do not fancy anyone.

I've never experienced door fees before viewing, though in the last 5 years I've used parlours less and less. In the last few years this has not happened in Cosmo (Manchester), Hollywood, XLounge  (Leicester), Victoria house (though you only get photos, but can see who's on from these), Tasha's (Ashby) now closed, Enigma (Ripley) or Ceasers (Codnor). Often the maid is keen to take a fee, but responds positively to a request to see the girls first.

This malpractice needs stamping on by walking! A thread to name offenders would be useful "Parlours Which Charge Door Fees before seeing the Girls".

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

This malpractice needs stamping on by walking! A thread to name offenders would be useful "Parlours Which Charge Door Fees before seeing the Girls".

Good suggestion. Will start the thread soon.

g71

Hi. Was trying to find out what your thoughts are on Ceasers in Codnor. Im thinking of giving Scarlet there a try. Any thoughts?? Cheers.