Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia Glasgow  (Read 1290 times)

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
I've called her Natalia but she has other profiles with different names i think ,
Anyway , doesn't really matter , i fancied a quickie before work this afternoon so i looked for a 15 minuter for £40 and she popped up .
I wasn't really expecting much for my money as i'm usually a half hour man and haven't had a 15 minute shot before .
Comms were all straightforward , half hours notice , flat on Paisley Road West .
Answered the door in just a dressing gown . A really pretty girl in the flesh . Looks better than the pics . I'd say very early twenties .
Paid my £40 and got undressed and she lost the gown. I have to say she has a great body . dark skin , nice perky tits and a beautiful arse .
I knew this was going to be a rush job as she had the condom on me before i even had a semi  :lol: .
Gave me a pretty shit blowjob , about ten seconds of sucking followed by some furious wanking to try and get me to cum .
I let her try this for a few mins and managed to slow her down a bit because when she did actually suck it it was pretty good .
Stopped her and moved her into missionary , she did try the old trick of putting her fingers in front of her pussy so i couldn't get all the way in which was annoying , but her pussy felt great , nice and tight and she did give me some nice eye contact and a nice smile . Quite sexy .
Flipped her round and fucked her doggy . She tried the fingers trick again but i could ram it well in from behind so i gave her a good fucking and her arse is amazing to look at .
I knew my 15 mins was nearly up so i pulled out and asked her to finish me off with a handjob while i had a nice feel of her tits and arse .
She cleaned me up which was a nice touch too .

There wasn't a lot of communication and she obviously wasn't interested but i got what a paid for and she is a pretty sexy girl , so i enjoyed it and for 40 bucks i think i would go again so i gave her a positive .
I might go for a few more 15 minute shots to compere , got a few in mind already  :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

Crap service & uninterested and you have given her a positive report, can I ask why?

Offline guns

I just figured i got what i paid for . I didn't expect 5 star service or owo , just a quick fuck and to shoot my load , which i got .

Offline Happyjose

I just figured i got what i paid for . I didn't expect 5 star service or owo , just a quick fuck and to shoot my load , which i got .

Your review, your choice how you rate it. Enough in your account to put most off, particularly with the finger blocking