Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork - new profile login issue  (Read 2655 times)

mrhappypants

Is anyone aware of a password issue with new Adultwork profiles? 

I have finally got around to setting up my new Adultwork profile so that it has no trace back to me and has a different name from my UKP account.  However, after setting up and using the account for a couple of days my password is now not being recognised.  I have requested a reminder and it confirms the password I was using.  I have tried using Ccleaner and a different browser.  I enter the password sent in the reminder and it is still not recognised. 

thanks

Offline PleadInsanity

Just checked mine and it's working for me, logged in , out and back in again ok.
Is it case sensitive?

Offline pumps

I have an issue like this when using firefox on my android phone.

All other browsers on my phone are fine to login to AW.  Plus I have no issues logging on to AW with my PC either.

Offline Buttons

Been in and out of my AW profile today a few times and no issues.

Reset your password and the problems might go away?

bigmanbigman

May be your already logged in try clicking on email tab to check
Yes it does happen !

mrhappypants

Guys,

Thank you for your suggestions. 

I have not really solved this but have managed to regain entry to the account by *cutting and pasting my username and password* from the confirmation email into the login. 

I have NO IDEA why this would work, but it does.  The account still won't let me access when I type my password in.

Any clues from you IT literate appreciated.

bigmanbigman

Cut and paste to a word doc and check carefully as you have a space capital or full stop you dont. Know about ? Maybe

Offline Buttons

Worth noting that you can change your AW username and retain the same account. I did it a few years ago. Think it used to flag something up to SP's about the name change for a month or so, but you can explain that away.

Might be the way forward if you have got spurious characters in your username.