Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time anal experience - any recommendations?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Jamboney

Looking for my first anal experience, ideally in Hampshire but prepared to travel a bit further afield and no more than £150 p/h.

I've got 3 girls on my hot list, all of which have been reviewed on here. If anyone has any recommendations for an anal novice that would great  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

I'd avoid Gena, she's about 15 years older than she claims! Also very mechanical and has been around for years

Haven't seen Sian for ages, but she was a good shag a few years ago. Personally I think you'd be better off with Hayley, she's as good as everyone says and would be a great way to start your journey:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

I'd avoid Gena, she's about 15 years older than she claims! Also very mechanical and has been around for years

My experience of Gena was quite the opposite, I had a very memorable punt with her  :thumbsup:

You are right about her age being incorrect, but I don't think she is 44!

Cinnic94

Haven't seen Sian for ages, but she was a good shag a few years ago. Personally I think you'd be better off with Hayley, she's as good as everyone says and would be a great way to start your journey:

I think you're mixing up your Gena's maybe? GenaXXX is very well reviewed. Gena is not so we'll reviewed and been around the block. Admittedly GenaXXX is older than her profile.

Offline daverfc

You'll have a great time with Carly

Yeah, carly is good. Speaks fluent english and can take it pretty hard up her ass.

Probably slightly bigger now, maybe a 12 or 14 but she is value for money.

Another one who is good and proper filthy is Sarah. Seen her quite a few times and the back door is always open. She's probably out of the area you are looking for but as i say, she is proper filthy.