Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and switch. How to?  (Read 694 times)

Offline mjc

I recently joined UKP. I was thoroughly reading the posts and I realised many guys did bait and switch if I understand this term correctly, it means "walk away if WG is not as advertised". Well I have some exceriences where I felt cheated, but I never walked away. Just because I did not know it's possible nor I had enough courage.
Many "what ifs" come in mind.... Like what if she start shouting louder and create scene... What if there is bouncer in place and give trouble ...

But I genuinely want to know how you guys, who did, did it? Do you give some fees to the lady and tell politely and walk or give some reason and say "will be back in a minute" and quit?

Any advice please? By the way this is not for saving money but to discourage misleading adverts.

Offline snagz

I just politely say "you're not the girl in the photos, sorry I'll pass".

Offline tantric talents

I just politely say "you're not the girl in the photos, sorry I'll pass".
Exactly. Have done it more than a few times when I started punting. Now with the benefit of experience, and some UKP homework, thanks to the contributions here,I have largely avoided that situation.
To OP
Bait and Switch simply means that you were persuaded ( baited) to make a booking based on (fake) photos and the girl you actually see on arrival  is an entirely different person ( switch )  :hi:

Online ReginaldPerrin

Be brave and polite and just walk. It’s tricky and sometimes I have stayed because it’s tricky from memory as the girls look alike or no face pic. Also have plan B or C lined up if you have popped a pill it’s not wasted. I hopefully give a straight negative if B&S

Offline contentguy

In the old days of adverts in the paper and dodgy descriptions, I walked many a time.
To the OP, it’s not just about Bait & Switch, if you’re not into the SP then don’t go through with it.

A bit research beforehand reduces the risk of needing to walk.
And I’d suggest being realistic in your expectations, you may think you’re going to see Snow White, but remember, she was related to the ugly sisters.

Offline Al

I have been baited and switched many times and never walked away - stupidly.

The key time to do it is when they open the door to let you in - take a look and then decide to walk or not.

i feel once you start getting led to the room its much harder to walk out.

Offline contentguy

I have been baited and switched many times and never walked away - stupidly.

The key time to do it is when they open the door to let you in - take a look and then decide to walk or not.

i feel once you start getting led to the room its much harder to walk out.

Your decision, your perspective.

But when in ‘the room’ and confirming services, if I get the impression that, ‘anything’s extra’ which generally means ‘everything’s extra’ and a shit punt is ahead.  I walk.

To the earlier comments about her shouting / causing a scene, it’s the SPs domain that said disturbance is happening in, not mine.  It’s very unlikely that an SP is going to get loud and draw attention to herself.
I’ve never had a problem walking.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 09:45:11 pm by contentguy »

Offline mjc

Thank you for responding guys. This certainly support my being brave😀. Has any one been in the "what if" situation which I mentioned or these are my own imaginations?

Offline mjc

To the earlier comments about her shouting / causing a scene, it’s the SPs domain that said disturbance is happening in, not mine.  It’s very unlikely that an SP is going to get loud and draw attention to herself.

I got your point. Thank you

Offline Al

I doubt you would get a bust up if you walk right at the start with your clothes on

I have seen a post on here though where people have tried to leave a few mins after starting because the SP was not providing services or rushing - in some cases there is a bust up and either all, some or no money is returned.

If it is a bait and switch and you don't like the look of the woman I maintain its best to walk at the start. It takes a lot more confidence if you go into the room.

Offline Lewis

Many "what ifs" come in mind.... Like what if she start shouting louder and create scene...

99 times out of a 100, she won't want to draw attention to herself or her neighbours. I had one girl argue with me, so I created a scene myself.

"sssshhhh" she said "I don't want the neighbours hearing".
"Bollocks to the neighbours" was my reply. "I'm leaving and that's it".

Offline Exoticfruits15

I've always used the ol'.. "shit I left my wallet in the car, back in 2 mins" if I turn up an she's a catfish. Part & parcel of running a bait & switch outfit I'd assume.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

About 2 years ago I went through a period of seeing Asian girls off Vivastreet for £100/hr. I actually assumed the girl I would see wasn't the one in the photos and that was always the case. If the girl was pig ugly or not acceptable I would have walked at the door but never did.

I think some of this B&S activity is because in general the Chinese girls don't want their faces shown online or the flat changed girls every week and so use a generic advert. I wish B&S didn't exist but I did have a good time at some of the flats I visited and made return visits. I think its more important that the girl you meet is of a good standard than worry if its exactly the same one as the photo. Just my opinion but I've had more disappointments from seeing girls whose photos are old, photoshopped, taken at flattering angles etc that I've had from B&S 

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline luv2kiss54

I dont have a problem walking these days but was nervous of doing so in the early days. I just hate being deceived and lied to. Once you have done it once OP(walked) you will find its not difficult. As others have said the WG wont make a scene as she has to continue working at the venue. If the girl doesn't take my fancy and she is not the one in the pictures its Au Revoir.

Offline mh

To OP
Bait and Switch simply means that you were persuaded ( baited) to make a booking based on (fake) photos and the girl you actually see on arrival  is an entirely different person ( switch )  :hi:

Yes, the OP hasn't quite understood correctly.

... I realised many guys did bait and switch if I understand this term correctly, it means "walk away if WG is not as advertised".

It is the girl (or more likely their pimp) doing the "bait and switch". The punter walking away isn't doing the bait and switch, there's no specific term for the walking other than "walking".

Offline mjc

Yes, the OP hasn't quite understood correctly.

It is the girl (or more likely their pimp) doing the "bait and switch". The punter walking away isn't doing the bait and switch, there's no specific term for the walking other than "walking".

Woooh. Thanks for clarifying.  :thumbsup:

Offline funfungoodguy

Well done for joining this useful forum and hopefully you will find it helpful as you embark on more punting.

Another tactic is the pretty maid greets you and lets you in so you think you are onto a winner then you are asked to get undressed in a room while she nips off to 'put the money away' and a completely different girl comes back. The thing is to be sure the girl you are paying who looks like a girl you would like to have sex with, is actually the girl who is advertised and offering the services. The difficulty comes when the bomber comes in and you are by then naked and pennyless and very unlikely to get your money back. So before you pay and get undressed be sure you have met and like the look of the girl who is actually offering the services.

I walked years ago from a South London flat where the girl was apparently a druggie who insisted she keep the bog door open and watch as I took a leak just after arrival. (I got the feeling she thought I might be doing  a line or something).  I said I needed to go to the car to get my money....... The presence of a Rottweiler in the flat was also not exactly a turn on. 

Online norwichfunseeker

I logged my experience of what I believe was a B&S here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171576.0

As ive stated there, I was new to punting and should have walked, but was thinking with little head, and tried to proceed with what turned into a shite punt, and leaving me feeling even more cheated.
However thanks to UKP these experiences are less and less, and whilst a positive review is valid I think the negatives ones more beneficial, personally.

I totally agree if the girl doesnt match the pics / description, then walk, but do it as early into proceeding as possible, and certainly before handing over the dollar!  I usually only take the required amount of cash with me, and no wallet, so its easy to play the 'ive left my wallet in the car' and leave without causing a scene. 

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 04:28:08 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline lillythesavage

Your decision, your perspective.

But when in ‘the room’ and confirming services, if I get the impression that, ‘anything’s extra’ which generally means ‘everything’s extra’ and a shit punt is ahead.  I walk.

If I see extras on a profile just skip, if they are mentioned in comms just skip, the only one I find acceptable in anal, take it or leave it.

To me sex from a menu is never going to be good sex and if they charge extra it is usually because they do not want to do it.

I would possibly book if there is enough not extra and I like the girl and needed to pop. Mostly though just skip.