Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyLow xox  (Read 434 times)

Offline cakerusk

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the opportunity to see this girl yet. Looks good but has limited services hence i am holding back.

Would be grateful if anyone has any info. Otherwise, i might TOFTT if my dick gets really itchy for her (which actually is the case, hence this query)

Thank you guys

Cheers

Online Fuzzyduck

Anyone had the opportunity to see this girl yet. Looks good but has limited services hence i am holding back.

Would be grateful if anyone has any info. Otherwise, i might TOFTT if my dick gets really itchy for her (which actually is the case, hence this query)

Thank you guys

Cheers

Not seen her but I'd say "proceed with caution". Fit english bird @ £110/hr, even with limited services? Something feels dodgy. Photos aren't particularly natural looking and feels odd that there's a wedding ring on show. Maybe the pics are ripped from somewhere else? I'd check up front that she's actually english - have noted there's some EE/Rom posing as English on profiles. Personally I'd give it a miss.

Oh and get some cream for that itch :lol:

Offline cakerusk

Thanks fuzzyduck.

I was thinking the same. She looks fit and good but has very limited services and also her prices doesnt match up. It does sounds a bit dodgy.

I will enquire more and see where i end up. If its too good to be true...it probably isnt worth it.

And the itch is to give the cream not get it :D

Online Fuzzyduck

If she passes your initial screening, maybe only a 15 min punt to minimise any losses? And be prepared to walk. I have to tell myself that every time before a risky punt, so the dick brain doesn't just take over. Good luck.

Offline JayGatsby

She says she is English - backwed up by AW giving her the nationality from her documents.

So why does one of her pics show up on a Russian web site?

And have a closer look at the pic

Look at the type of electric socket in the picture -

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Myfun1

Something not right, especially as the pic shows on a Russian site. Personally, I'd avoid but I can see why you're tempted!

Offline cakerusk

Looks very similar...could they be the same?
From name it looks like either they are same or have the same pimp!

Offline DrConners

Looks very similar...could they be the same?
From name it looks like either they are same or have the same pimp!

Could be.

Regardless, two negative reviews on here - Both stating B & S but both punters went ahead with the meet anyway.  :unknown:

She's/the pimp has also presently hidden fb - I'm not that desperate tbh  :hi: