Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ladyemilyrose77 - Southampton - Waiting to rinse you ........  (Read 897 times)

Offline DrConners

ladyemilyrose77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you can be bothered to wade through this WG's unintelligible, garbage profile with absolutely zero punctuation (except 2 full stops) it sounds as though she's looking to rinse any 'over 50's disabled clients'.

I think she mentions someone called Amelia too ? She's worked 'in the modelling business' in the past - I'm guessing getting tea & biccies in the 50's ?

Seriously deluded fat old gal by the look of the bullshit pictures  :wackogirl:  :thumbsdown:

thank you darling for reading my profile im sure you will call xxx

Errrr - No.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Will I can imagine there is a niche of elderly guys who don't mind being rinsed for a little attention and a polite fumble on the sofa. I see what she's done with her username but, in reality, it probably should be more like ladyemilyrose65.

I note that her favourite food/drink are KFC and prossecco (sic) respectively. Classy bird. I'm sure she'll do well.

Offline Derrick101

Maybe the rinse is a prerequisite to the OWO  :unknown:

Offline DrConners

Maybe the rinse is a prerequisite to the OWO  :unknown:

If she manages to snare a punter that is D  :sarcastic:

Offline DrConners

Will I can imagine there is a niche of elderly guys who don't mind being rinsed for a little attention and a polite fumble on the sofa. I see what she's done with her username but, in reality, it probably should be more like ladyemilyrose65.

I note that her favourite food/drink are KFC and prossecco (sic) respectively. Classy bird. I'm sure she'll do well.

I saw that too & am inclinded to agree  :wackogirl:

This Q&A is also extremely specific :

How often do you masturbate?    3 times week

With the poor wording on her profile this sounds like German precision ?  :sarcastic:

Offline lutofisk

I am interested in a good rinsing. However had absolutely no joy contacting ladyemilyrose, silverseduction, sofiarose or any other mifs. I thought this was a consumer market but not in these days. Recommendations for MILFS in the Southampton/Portsmouth area that are willing to accept a booking are welcome

Time for Dr Connors to impart words of wisdom/sarcasm
 :drinks:
Lutofisk MILF lover  :D

Offline lutofisk

Greek/A Level MILF’s preferred or is that too picky  :D

Offline DrConners

I am interested in a good rinsing. However had absolutely no joy contacting ladyemilyrose, silverseduction, sofiarose or any other mifs.

I actually put this up as a warning but as Fuzzy said, takes all kinds & the fact you've tried to arrange something with her - well, your cash I guess  :unknown:

I thought this was a consumer market but not in these days.

Some prostitutes do other things other than hang around all day waiting for the phone to ring - patience & persistence (without being a stalker) is all I would say, if they don't respond to AW messages (lots I've encountered don't) - call the number if it's displayed.

Time for Dr Connors to impart words of wisdom/sarcasm

You sound like a strange person  :wacko:

We're all on the same team here - Have you been here before ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

You sound like a strange person  :wacko:

We're all on the same team here - Have you been here before ?

To be fair, I think he's just wary of being dished out some honest feedback, DrC style.

Hi, a short time lurker here, just starting out on the adventure and looking for some help in choosing wisely ...
... Please be gentle, a newbie here and I have seen how bad these posts can turn out, but thought I would start somewhere :drinks:

Offline DrConners

To be fair, I think he's just wary of being dished out some honest feedback, DrC style.

To be fair, you don't suffer fools gladly yourself Fuzzy  ;)

Acknowledged & point taken (I've seen angry ducks, formidable to say the least!!  :D ) - If you do find someone who fit's your criteria please do let us know Mrfisk.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 05:48:41 pm by DrConners »

Offline lutofisk

Your tolerance and forebareance is appreciated. I guess. I need to be more patient in my search for the MILF nirvana. Not discouraged yet but still looking  :drinks:

Online scutty brown

Offline Fuzzyduck

"elephants physique"?????

You deserve a medal for reading that far into her profile!