Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Loose x Mk - anyone seen?  (Read 513 times)

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

This profile popped up in Essex for a few days and then disappeared now resurfaced in MK. Anyone know her or tried her services? Love a busty milf who rims and she ticks many boxes!

External Link/Members Only

Offline tallfitmike

Pics look familiar to me, but can't recall why. I might TOFTT next week in MK, as she looks very fit and dirty. Will report back if I do.

Offline Paluka

Pics look familiar to me, but can't recall why. I might TOFTT next week in MK, as she looks very fit and dirty. Will report back if I do.

Sorry I just posted a new thread asking about this lady- phone always off?
Banned reason: Abusive Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline NotMe

The pictures are of a girl called Lisa who used to work in Leicester and Northampton.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11090

I saw her once and she was great with me. I'd probably see her again if she really is back. If.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

gone again, no response to texts or calls, VM box full - i don't get the point unless to sell the PG but then why put 'available today'

In response to previous post yes looks like Lisa Leicester, would have loved to have met her!