Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question - New in Hull. Anyone tried or had pleadure to meet with?  (Read 958 times)

yand323

Hi guys,
Found this one the other day:
External Link/Members Only
Responded pretty quickly to the text I've sent.
Anyone had the pleasure to see her?
Many thanks for any feedback.

Offline Paris69

Did you go ahead with the booking? Were the photos real?
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ruffler

Avoid - its her and she has a nice body and is pretty - But agreed OWO/RO etc - No make up or sexy lingerie - but she was tidy and age about right - OWO was hidden by her and with not without - no shower/washroom and not great comms or responsiveness - Nice enough girl but not as promised - Better about im sure

Online cricket2

She's got an adultwork profile with bareback listed. Location is also different at the time of posting this(Derby)

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ruffler

She doesnt look as good as that though certaINLY IS PREttY with a decent body- EVERYTHING WAS COVERED AND vanilla - Communication isnt great - Id suggest Latvian - Of course YMMV
Lactating - I would say no - No RO No rimming - No kissing - not a lot of talking - tiny room but clean near St Stephens and close to local Police Station so safe

yand323

Not the girl from the photo. In the end had her in hotel for outcall. She was romanian, not a lot of talk, wasn't too bad looker although her phone was going on all the time every few min which was putting me off completely especially when she texted while giving owo.
In the end I would say avoid, not great service unfortunatelly....
 :thumbsdown: